6:concert nerves

"what did you send luke for him to get us seats this good?" felix teased as carmen nudged him. they finally found their seats and were surprised to see how close they where.

"i know it sounds stupid but I'm nervous. luke asked me to stay behind and meet him after the show." carmen told felix.
"go for it! you're living the life thousands of girls want carmen."

luke fumbled around backstage. he wanted to look good, knowing carmen was going to be in the audience.
"mate, you're not going to get a second glance when she sees how hot i am in real life." calum, smirked as luke continued to get ready.

carmen didn't know why she felt so anxious. she'd spoken to luke for weeks now and they'd facetime all the time.

as soon as the dim lights went out, and the hundreds of fans started screaming, carmen knew she was about to see him right in front of her.

luke grabbed his guitar and waltzed out on stage, following michael.

"carmen, he's right there!" felix shrieked, pointing over to luke. carmen located her focus to where luke was pointing, making direct eye contact with the tall blonde. his smile changed to a grin the second he saw her.

luke tried to keep his focus throughout the concert, but soon found himself looking over to carmen whenever he had the chance.

when the show finished, luke practically ran backstage to take a quick shower. he desperately wanted to impress carmen.

"felix, i'm nervous. i dont think I can do this." carmen paced back and force outside, taking in the fresh air.
"course you can! just forget he's luke hemmings. just pretend he's some random guy you've just met." he grinned widely.

the backstage door swung open and soon enough, luke appeared with a smile spread across his face.
felix crept away and waited in his car for carmen.

"hi." carmen waved nervously.
luke ignored her and simply pulled her into a tight hug.
"i can't believe I'm actually talking with you in real life, instead of over the phone." he gushed.

he couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was.

"i can't believe i'm actually hugging luke hemmings."
"okay don't go all fangirl on me," luke chuckled, pulling away. "so i was wondering, if you don't have any plans, would you maybe want to get some food with me?"

"yeah course. i'll just go and tell my friend to go." carmen smiled.
"great. i'll wait here."

carmen quickly walked to where felix parked as he rolled down the window.
"look, luke want to go and get food-"
"just go carmen, i'll see you later." felix smirked, reversing and driving away as carmen made her way back to luke.

the pair of them found a mcdonalds and snuck into a quiet booth, hoping nobody would notice luke.

-
:))