36:say yes to the dress

jamie and carmen decided they wanted to get married as soon as possible. they'd finally moved in together a couple of weeks ago and neither of them wanted a huge fancy wedding, just a small gathering of friends and family.

since carmen had no other girl friends, kelsie decided to tag along while dress shopping, as well as jamies sister who carmen actually got along with.

"you know, when felix and i get married, i want a big dress and i want it in a castle. a pink and white colour theme is what id do." kelsie went on as she dug through dresses. it was obvious she didn't really care about carmens dress and was looking for one of her own, and she wasn't even engaged.

"i just want to find a dress and get out of here." carmen muttered to leah, jamies sister who was the one and only bridesmaid at the wedding. leah nodded and helped carmen to look through the dresses.

carmen entered the fitting room a while later with three dresses. she slid into the first one and walked out to show the two girls. it was tight fitted with a lace print.

"i don't like it," was the first thing carmen heard when she stepped out the fitting room. "its too plain and boring."

"why don't you try on the other dress." leah smiled. carmen nodded and quickly changed. she picked the one which kelsie chose and walked out. she liked it, but thought it was more for kelsie than her. it was a cinderella inspired dress with a sweetheart neckline.

"see, now this is a wedding dress." kelsie smiled.

"i'm still going to try the other one on."

carmen disappeared into the fitting room and into the final dress. carmen looked at herself in the mirror and actually felt beautiful. it was another lacy tight dress with a low down neckline and a long veil. she walked out to the girls who both actually had a smile on their faces.

"this is the dress carmen." leah grinned.

"its not something id have, but if you like it then you should get it." kelsie nodded.

carmen headed back to the fitting room and looked at the dress one more time. it was gorgeous and in the price range, why shouldn't she buy it?

"which dress would it be Madame?" the manger spoke with a cheerfully tune.

"this one, please." carmen carefully handed her the dress.
"of course, you looked stunning in it darling."