22:inappropriate noises

"that was amazing!" michael smiled.
"definitely not scary, at all." calum added.

"shut up cal, you screamed the whole way around." michael laughed.

"not the whole way around."

the group diverted themselves over to the biggest rollercoaster and joined the surprisingly short queue. the cart was in twos so they stuck with the same partners again.

as the ride set off, luke reached over and grabbed carmens hand.
"i actually hate rollercoasters and im not afraid to admit im scared."
"luke you'll be fine." carmen smiled kindly, making luke feel at ease as they dropped from 200ft in the air.

"dude, i could hear carmen scream all the way through that." ashton laughed.
"that wasn't me-"

"wait, you're telling me that was you letting out that high pitched squeal." calum burst out laughing pointing over to luke.

"okay let's just go on a different ride."

"i heard the teacups are good luke, might be a bit fast though." calum teased.
"why don't you go on them, oh wait, might be a bit too scary."

-

the journey home was tiring. luke and michael swapped drivers while carmen silently slept in the passenger seat.

"you're going to have to wake her up."
"no way mikey, i'll just carry her."

"i'm awake." carmen yawned, interrupting the boys mini conversation.

"good one! you woke her up!" luke shot a glare towards Michael.

the three of them entered lukes flat. michael made himself comfortable on the sofa, while carmen went to change into comfy clothes.

"okay i better not hear any inappropriate noises while im trying to sleep." michael smirked. luke simply stuck his middle finger up at before closing the door on him.

luke turned around to see carmen gently sleeping on one side of the bed. luke felt weird creepy staring at her, but she looked so beautiful. luke joined her in his bed and scooped her up in his arms.

-

happy bday to the actual love of my life, michael gordon clifford. i luv u 💓