Adira

As a child Wonder Woman became lonely for she had no friends around her age. She was the first and only child in themyscira and one day while she was training in secret she wondered if I was made from clay why can't my mother make another one.

With that thought in her head she rushed back to the palace she dreaded and smiled as she spotted her mother.

She ran into her mom and gave her a huge hug with a smile brighter than the sun, her mother laughed "what is it Diana , I don't think I've ever seen you this happy, what do you want ?" Her mother asked playfully.

"Mama I want a sister, please !"

Her mother's smile faded "Diana you know we can't have children here."

"But mama I'm a child here, the ONLY child , I want a sister to play with, if you made me than surely you can make another child to keep me company." She urged her mother and even did the puppy eyes with a pout.

Her mother finally gave in and sighed "okay Diana but you have to promise to be a good big sister and teach your sister what I have taught you, you're 13 now so as a present I will grant your wish."

"Thank you mother I promise you won't regret it."

Both of them made their way to the shore and made the baby with clay. Diana watched as her mother called upon Zeus and discussed some stuff that she could not make out what they were saying. But then a huge lightning bolt came and struck the clay an as soon as it happened you could hear crying.

Diana rushed at her mother's side as soon as she heard the baby "Can I carry her?"she asked.

"Of course." Her mother replied handing the baby to Diana. As her mother watched Diana's big bright smile she thought it was worth it to see Diana so happy.

Diana looked at the child in her hands and a thought soon came into her brain and shocked her "Mother what shall we call her,I had completely forgot about a name!"

Her mother laughed "you can pick out a name since you are the one who wanted a little sister."

Diana thought for a minute and then smiled " Her name will be Adira, the Hebrew name for strong because she will grow strong just like me."

Her mother smiled "what a lovely name you picked." The queen said that even though she did not want her daughters to grow up to be soldiers, that is why she had forbidden Diana to train but little did she know that Diana had not listen and trained with general Antiope, her aunt.

4 years later

As the years went by Adira became very smart for her age she already knew how to speak many languages already of course not a lot but for a 4 year old she knew a lot.

Her mother also agreed to let their aunt train them for battle so that they'll be able to protect themselves.

One day Diana was sparing with her aunt in the forest,while Adira leaned against a tree watching and learning. Adira also trained with her aunt but she had already finished sparing with her and it was now Diana's turn.

As her aunt yelled at Diana for not being confident in her skills the queen appeared "I need to speak with my sister, your training will end short today" she told her daughters then she turned to look at the guards and told them "please escort them back to the palace."

As they were walking away they could hear arguing between them and wondered what they could be arguing about.

Adira grabbed her sister's hand as a way to comfort her, Diana turned to look at her sister while walking away and smiled. At the palace in their rooms Diana asks "why don't you smile sister?"

Minutes went by before she finally responded "I don't know how to" her sister stated with a monotone voice.

"I'll teach you, it's just like this you see" Diana smiled and pointed to her mouth. "I know what a smile is and looks like, I just don't know how to produce it" Adira stated a hint of irritation in her voice.

"Don't worry you'll know how to do it once you experience it" Diana told her.

"Thank you Diana."

Months passed and in that time of playing together and challenging each other Diana managed to show Adira emotions. Adira learned emotions with Diana and how to express them naturally.

She became more cheerful and smiled a lot now because of Diana. As years went by Adira learned a lot from Diana for example she knew how to fight well, she was even better than most of the adults but she could never beat Diana. She was almost equally as strong as Diana and beyond smart.

Flashback

Diana squinted her eyes with one hand on her chin and the other one supporting that hand on the elbow. She was struggling trying to find a move that will not get her killed.

"Come on Diana! You're taking forever" her little sister Adira whined

"Yeah yeah alright"she said and finally moved a piece

Adira grinned widely and moved another piece and said "checkmate."

Diana eyes widen, she could not believe how smart her sister was for she had backed her into a corner and knew exactly each move Diana was going to make.

That was the day Diana realized how smart her little sister was.

Flashback End

Adira loved her sister and looked a lot like her she had black hair like her and wore it in a braid or pony tail always but her eye color would change.

Everything was perfect for Adira until....