Dealing

3rd POV

As weeks went by most of the gods struggled adjusting to the new Adira, many of them gathered and started creating something that would help her be the way she use to be.

"This is foolish we should just let her be" Zeus said

"We need to take responsibility for what happened, we turned a once kind hearted sweet angel into a killer!"Athena said

"She needed to toughen up, we made her strong, I don't see why we should change her to the way she use to be." Hera said

"Please Zeus let us make her something so she can choose who she wants to be." Athena pleaded.

"Okay but if it doesn't work you will leave it alone." Zeus said

Athena went back to a cave where Hermes was working on the device that could make Adira return the way she use to be.

The next day it was finished and ready it looked just like a necklace. It had a diamond that is supposed to be able to separate different personas and help the original stay in control.

 It had a diamond that is supposed to be able to separate different personas and help the original stay in control

All the other gods watched as Athena approached Adira to try and put her the necklace.

"Adira I got you something that will help you."Athena said while gesturing to the necklace.

"I'm not Adira, Adira was who I use to be I'm completely different, I'm a different person"the girl said while still remaining faced the opposite way.

"Then what do you want us to call you" Athena said as she approached the girl.

"Call me Silvia, that is my new name" Silvia said.

"Well Silvia I have something for you" Athena said and with those word the girl turned around to face Athena.

Athena put the necklace around Silvia and when she did that Silvia went down in pain "what did you do" she asked.

"I'm sorry Silvia" was all Athena said.

As all the gods watched the girl gripping her hair and rolling in the dirt as they saw her change, her hair started changing back to the way it was, black.

Adira finally stopped and got up holding her head with one hand as she asked "what happened"

It turns out the whole time Silvia was out Adira didn't know what was happening. The gods informed her of her other "personality" and that if she wanted Silvia to come out all she had to do was remove her necklace but Adira didn't.

Adira smiled genuinely "thank you Athena for helping me" she said, Athena smiled in return and nodded her head.

After all this drama was over they began to train her and found out stuff about Adira that she didn't know about herself.

For example they told her that both her and Diana were gods.

That the reason her eye color changes all the time was because her eyes could see people's true intentions. If their heart was white then that means they're a good person but if their hearts were black than that means they're evil.

The hearts that were gold meant that they were gods but they told her that this would only work when she comes of age which is when she turns 12. Which is why her mother wanted her back home before she came of age so she could help Adira control it.

But what her mother did not know was that by sending Adira to train with the gods. Her daughter would never be the same.