4# Going home...

Serena's POV:
I run outside with tears streaming out of my eyes. I want to hate Ash so much, but I just can't. I love him to much and I feel stupid for loving him like this. I should have known he would hurt me.

Misty and Iris come after me, but I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to be alone right.

"Serena. Do you want to talk?" says Iris wrapping me in a hug.

I would have pushed her away, but I wasn't strong enough. I broke down and started crying on her top.

"Why is he always hurting me?" I say though tears, "What have I ever done to him?"

"Ash, is just an being an ass. You should get someone who is better for you." says Misty joining in the hug.

I pull away, "But the bad thing is, I love him. Even after all he has done, I still love him and I don't know if I will ever stop." I say shaking my head.

"You need to try and stay positive for you and your baby." says Iris smiling at me.

"It will be hard, but I know you can do it. You're one of the strongest person I have ever know." says Misty smiling at me.

"You guys are great." I say through tears.

"Now, stop crying because he's not worth it." says Iris wiping my tears for me.

"Serena, please hear me out!" says a voice from the direction of the door. It's Ash. I don't want to talk to him right now.

"Go away." I say as the tears threaten to appear again.

"Please listen to me." he says walking closer.

Iris and Misty step in front of me and glare at Ash. They are really the greatest friends ever.

"Did you not hear her?" says Misty.

"She said go away." says Iris.

"So buh bye." they both say before linking arms with me and walking off. We walk towards Misty's car and hop in.

"Can one of you take me home?" I say about to cry.

"Yeah." says Misty, "You should back and look after the twins." says Misty turning back to look at Iris.

"Ok." she says getting out of the car. She looks at me through the open window, "Make sure you come and visit me in the holiday. We should out sometime."

"Yeah. I will." I say waving goodbye.

"You ready?" says Misty as Iris walks away.

"Yeah. I am." I say, I'm not feeling so sure about what I just said.

"SERENA, WAIT! DON'T LEAVE! HEAR ME OUT! PLEASE!" says Ash as he runs towards the car.

When he gets there Misty drives off and I can see him through the side mirror standing and staring at the car as we drive. And when I looked more closely, I could see tears glistening in his eyes.

**********
"Thanks for taking me here, Misty." I say giving Misty a hug.

"It's ok. Just know that Iris and I are here for you. If you need someone to talk to, you have us." she says smiling.

I pull back, "I don't know what I did to deserve such good friends." I say almost about to cry again.

"You were there for us, now it's our turn. I don't live that far away from you, you can come over anytime." she says getting into the car.

"Good luck!!" she says before she drives off. I am gonna need it.

I walk to the door and I take a deep breath before I knock. Mum opens the door and wraps me in a huge hug.