14# Good news

Serena's POV:
I wake up in the hospital. The memories of what happened before, come flooding in, I think I lost the baby. Tears fall from my eyes, why me? Why did I have to lose the baby? The one person that I knew would stay by me through everything.

The doctor walks in an smiles at me, "Good news, Serena. You haven't lost the baby. It was just spotting because of stress. I suggest you take a few days off school and relax. Try not to get stressed, it's not good for the baby." she says.

I smile. I still have my baby, "You remember that you were supposed to find out the gender of the baby today, but you will have to wait until next week." she says smiling at me, "And you will be allowed to go today."

"So my baby is fine?" I ask, just to confirm.

"Your baby is ok, in fact, your baby is very healthy. Keep calm and try not to get stressed out again." she says. She gets to the door and turns round to tell me something, "Your boyfriend or friend, is here to see you." she says and then gives me a warming smile before leaving the room.

Ash walks in and he looks relieved. I am happy to see him, but part of me feels like I don't really know him anymore, but I am just going to try and stay calm. He sits on the bed beside me.

"I'm so glad you're ok." he says trying taking my hand. I pull my hand out of his reach and he gives me a confused look.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he asks.

"Yep. I'm perfectly fine. Nothing's wrong." I say sarcastically. I don't make eye contact with him, I keep looking everywhere, but his eyes.

"Something's wrong. Just tell me what it is?" he says.

"It's just that the main reason, I am here in the first place, is because of you and your secrets." I say still not looking at him. Mabye he will get the hint and tell me, but instead he looks even more confused.

"I have told you everything about me. What do you mean secrets?" he asks.

"Are you actually serious?" I say.

"I am so confused." he says.

"So what you're saying is that, being in a gang is not a secret? Neither is me being in more danger and Calem being your brother. Everyone knows those things apart from me?" I say finally making eye contact with him.

His face is emotionless, "I don't appreciate you eavesdropping on my conversations."

"Are you not supposed to tell me this stuff anyway? Are these not stuff, I'm supposed to know?" I ask.

"If I wanted you to know, I would have told you. Have you ever thought, there is a reason, why I didn't tell you?" he says. His tone is getting sharper and his eyes look annoyed.

"No." I say quietly.

"You always want to know every single thing about me. I don't tell you things because of your current condition or because I know how you'll react. You would over think things and get stressed out, when you need to stay calm." he says.

I understand it from his side of view now. He sits beside me and takes my hand. This time, I don't pull it away. His eyes soften, "I don't tell you somethings because I want you to stay calm. I want this baby as much as you do and I don't want you to lose the baby because of my stupid problems, ok?" he asks.

"Ok." I reply.

He smiles, "Good. I want to handle these problems on my own. Right now, all you have to do is stay calm and look pretty." he says.

"I always look pretty, so that's not a problem." I say, "Now where's my ice cream?"

Ash smile falls, "I was supposed to bring ice cream?" he asks.