37◎

"joshua. we need to talk."

"yea okay let's talk baby what's up?" josh said smiling at the confused boy.

"did you see our text conversation?" he shook his head no as tyler pulled out his phone to show the boy.

after josh took a quick look over he froze. "tyler listen. i have to tell you som-."

"are you cheating on me?"

"what? tyler no. never!"

"who's hannah." the older boy took a deep breath.

"here sit down." they sat down as the brunette waited eagerly. "when i was in high school. i was in a relationship with a girl named hannah. i thought she was the love of my life. we dated for about..." he took a pause, thinking hard, "four years i think. on our fourth anniversary we had...sex." he gulped, not making eye contact with tyler. "turns out the condom broke and we didn't notice."

"she was pregnant tyler. i usually visit her a lot and i'm so sorry i didn't tell you. i just thought you would leave me. i'm so sorry."

"but you said you love her?" he questioned.

"because i do baby. as like a sister or best friend."

"oh."

silence. "tyler please say something else."

"you're kinda stupid."

"what?"

tyler sighed. "you really think i would stop loving you because of something that happened, what? six years ago?"

"well i me-"

"joshua william dun. i will never. ever. stop loving you. nothing will cause me to stop loving you."

"so you're not mad?"

"well i mean," the small boy huffed. "i'm sad you didn't tell me before but i'm not mad."

"thank you tyler." he pulled the tiny boy into his lap.

"i wanna meet them."

"really?" he nodded. "okay but let's wait a while
okay?"

"mhm okay." the boy snuggled into his dadd- i mean boyfriends arms.

"i love you tyler."

"i love you too joshie."

AN// turns out i was just feeling really bad yesterday and i'm feeling kinda better today

but i also wanted to give you guys something

also i'm on my way to florida and it'll be long so if you have any of my social media go ahead and text me or something

sorry this chapter is really bad

i love you all so much