44◎

"tyler i swear to god, you've been in the bathroom fo- wow my baby is absolutely gorgeous."

tyler walked out in a long black sleeve shirt, and jeans with holes and fish nets underneath.

tyler giggled. "thank you joshie. now let's go meet hannah and matty! "

tyler and josh had eventually gotten to the hotel, around 2 am and they had both instantly passed out. the next morning, they were going to have breakfast with matty and hannah.

"tyler you're sure you wanna do this?" josh questioned, while they got into the car and started driving. "josh i wanna do this okay?"

"okay just making sure. we're already here princess." josh continued to get out the car but tyler grabbed his wrist.

"wait joshie."

"yes love?" josh got back in the car, focusing on tyler.

"do they know we're together? in like...a gay relationship?"

josh laughed at how nervous tyler was. "yes baby they know."

tyler smiled in relief. "okay let's go." they quickly got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, scanning the room for their "dates."

"hi! welcome to ihop! just 2?"

josh spoke up. "actually we're meeting 2 people here tod-"

"josh! over here!" tyler turned around to where the feminine voice came from and his jaw dropped. she was absolutely gorgeous.
(she's some random person on instagram and her insta is laurenlewiss_ but isn't she beautiful?)

 "oh my god

"oh my god." tyler whispered to himself as they started walking towards the girl and little boy.

josh must've heard him because he grabbed tyler's hand and whispered in his ear. "it'll be okay baby boy."

they sat down and tyler fumbled with the hem of his shirt. looking at the menu. "hi! i'm hannah! it's so nice to meet you!" she stretched her hand out to shake tyler's and tyler hesitantly grabbed it.

"this is my son matty." she said motioning to the boy sitting across from tyler and josh. he was beautiful too.
(this is also a random lil boy i found. so if this is your baby, sorry lol but he's adorable i love kids)

 so if this is your baby, sorry lol but he's adorable i love kids)

"hi matty! i'm tyler!"

"hm?" matty looked up from coloring. "oh. hi tyty."

tyler giggled at how cute the small boy was. "how old are you?" tyler asked.

matty quickly looked at hannah and she nodded, like an "okay" to keep talking. matty put down his crayons and looked at tyler. "m'five." he said holding up four fingers.

he paused. "wait das not wight." he studied his hand and put up one more finger. "yea okay das wight now."

josh and hannah were admiring how good tyler was with kids. tyler and matty continued to have little conversations here and there, in between the conversations he was having with josh and hannah.

"tyty?" tyler looked over at matty. "yes?"

matty looked over at josh and giggled. "are you and my daddy dating?" (please don't sexualize the word daddy when matty is using it) 

tyler giggled again. "yes i'm dating your daddy."

matty looked at josh. "daddy? do you love tyty?"

tyler looked at hannah to see what her reaction was and she was just smiling at matty.

josh hugged tyler "yes daddy loves tyler."

tyler blushed. "mkay good." matty smiled.

they continued to talk and eat and eventually they were walking to the car. "thank you so much hannah i had a great time."

hannah smiled. "oh don't worry about it. I had a great time meeting THE tyler joseph."

tyler looked at josh who was playing with matty. "you've got a great kid too."

hannah looked over and the two boys as well. "yea. take care of josh okay?"

tyler nodded. "take care of matty for me." they both laughed. "will do."

josh walked over to hannah and tyler, matty in his arms. both of them laughing. "ready baby boy?" josh asked putting down the small boy. tyler nodded.

tyler crouched down to matty's size and matty giggled. "goodbye matty."

matty frowned. "are you weaving?"

tyler smiled. "i am but we can hang out sometime this week again. okay?"

matty jumped up and down, clapping his hands "owtay!"

tyler giggled and got back up. hugging hannah once again and waving goodbye to the boy.

once they got in the car josh looked at tyler. "did you have fun?"

tyler smiled at his beautiful boyfriend. "i absolutely loved it joshie."

"good i'm glad you had fun." josh gave tyler a soft kiss to his lips.

what a great morning.

look at that i finally updated

yay

talk to me i need attention and new friends

have a good day :)