54◎

josh and tyler we're watching moana and cuddling on the couch.

"so." tyler broke the silence, "hannah's moving back here."

josh cleared his throat but didn't look away from the tv. "oh yea i helped her look for an apartment."

tyler mentally gasped.

he's gonna cheat on you in that apartment. tyler don't say that. you're doing it again. doing what? talking to yourself. oh yea right sorry.

"oh that's nice right?" the boy said looking at the screen where baby moana was protecting a turtle.

the small boy quickly blurted out. "josh you're my turtle."

josh paused the tv and looked at tyler. "what? baby boy is something troubling you?"

"why is hannah moving back?" he said quickly.

"this was her home before she moved to florida. she's just moving back. why?"

"where is her apartment gonna be?"

"um...over by target. why?" he answered, now suspicious about tyler's behavior.

"when is she gon-"

"tyler." josh softly grabbed the smaller boys hand. "what's wrong, why are you asking all of these questions? are you just curious or are you planning on kidnaping her?"

tyler paused. he didn't know how to explain. to be honest. tyler was terrified. he was absolutely terrified that josh would leave him. because what if josh left him for hannah and decided to move back. or worse. became like brendon.

"i'm just kinda scared you'll leave me for hannah. it's stupid josh it is i'm sorry."

"hey hey hey tyler look at me." he tilted tyler's chin up so they made eye contact. "i love you. okay? i'm not dating her okay? i'm dating you. i. love. you."

"oh god josh this is embarrassing i'm sorry."

"it's okay baby boy i understand." he lightly kissed tyler.

"i *peck* love *peck* you *peck* baby *peck* boy."

tyler blushed and covered his face with his oversized sleeves that were hanging off his tiny hands. "i love you too joshua." the brunette boy said kissing the older boys nose.

"cmon," josh unpaused the movie. "let's finish this movie for like the fifth time."

and the boys cuddled, while watching one of he greatest movies ever.

~~~

i didn't edit so this probably has a lot of mistakes

i'm sorry i haven't updated in forever

and i might update less often now because i start school next tuesday rip

did you guys start school yet.

if you did, how's it going?

kk ily guys have a good day drink water and listening to awesome music

:)