51◎

hi tyty *giggles*

hi s, I'm ready to write you some top notch smut
[ also, follow me at nicetyler ]

The queen sized bed squeaked as the weight of Josh and Tyler combined landed on top of it, the mattress sinking down. The boys bodies pressed against each others as Josh's tongue dragged around Tyler's neck, his teeth nipping and biting to create small hickeys on the brunet's neck, marking Tyler as his.

"J-Joshie...fuck, please..." Tyler whimpered, blushing at how needy he sounded.

"Please what, kitten?" Josh asked with a smirk, pulling away from Tyler's neck so his eyes could see the artwork he made.

Tyler whimpered louder at the petname, his pants becoming tighter and tighter, practically begging with his eyes for Josh to touch him where he needed it the most.

"I need you so bad...please, Josh, it hurts and I need you to touch me Joshie, please, oh my god..." Tyler begged, bucking his hips up to find friction and lessen the tension in his pants. Josh only smirked down at him.

"Oh baby, you don't know how good I'm gonna make you feel...trust me" Josh spoke, leaning up and grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head, laying it down on the floor.

Tyler nearly moaned at the sight of his beautiful, breath-taking boyfriend. His tanned skin and his muscles were visible and his v-line seemed highlighted as pleasure coursed through Tyler's body, his eyes showing all the perfect aspects of Josh's body.

Tyler bit his lip as Josh leaned over him, his eyes dark with lust. The more dominant of the two gently grabbed Tyler's wrist and moved his hand up to touch his chest, dragging his fingers down lower and lower, making sure Tyler's hand touched every inch of his torso like he desired. His eyes followed his hand but moved a little faster, his eyes landing in the noticeable bulge that caused Tyler's neediness to grow immensely. He wanted Josh so fucking badly. He wanted Josh to touch him. He wanted Josh to absolutely destroy him. He shivered as Josh slowly moved his own hand up his shirt, his fingers tickling his chest.

"Take this off for me babe" Josh whispered in the brunet's ear, gently biting his earlobe.

Tyler nodded his head slowly, blinking once or twice to make sure all this was real and that all this was actually happening. He couldn't believe it. This was going to happen and it was going to happen with Josh Dun. The boy that made his heart flutter. The boy that made his stomach do flips. The boy that he loved dearly.

Josh sat up on his knees, the bed dipping as he did so. Tyler followed, lifting up and grabbing the hem of his own shirt and pulling it over his head, throwing it down on the floor beside Josh's. He blushed as Josh's arms wrapped themselves around Tyler's smaller body, gently pushing him back down against the bed.

"God, you're so beautiful, kitten. You're driving me crazy." Josh spoke quietly before smashing his lips into Tyler's, enjoying the feeling of his plump lips against his.

Tyler jolted, bucking his hips to find at least some sort of friction. He kissed back roughly, wrapping his arms around Josh's neck and tangling his fingers in his lover's soft, fluffy hair. The way Josh's hair felt in between his fingers was relaxing yet it made him want more. Josh gave him exactly what he wanted, holding himself up with his hands, he grinding down to meet with Tyler's bucking hips.

tyty' smut^^^^

hey sara

(my smut isnt the best so please don't judge harshly i'll stab you with a spork - sara)