Amarah

Amarah Akhtar spent a year of her life imprisoned by her kidnappers for a reason she has yet to figure out. She was kidnapped on June 6th, 2018 and spent about a year in captivity. She was only 16 then, but after something unexpected happens on May 29th, 2019, she is given a chance to escape. When she returns home, she is 17 and isn't surprised when she sees that everyone assumed she was dead. They had just started to move on with their lives.

As she begins her attempt at healing from her traumatic experience, she has to deal with the high school drama that comes hand in hand with her senior year. The pity stares she receives certainly doesn't help, as well as the rude remarks that are thrown her way from a certain group of people.

She also notices Eli Westley, the new guy that moved to America from London. He has no clue what happened to her and is curious as to why he always catches people giving her looks of pity. With everyone knowing, it's no surprise that he soon finds out and that only raises his curiosity.

•~°~•

☆This story is purely fictional. Any similarities to another story are coincidental and unintentional.

☆This is also my first official story ~ thank you for giving it a chance and feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Enjoy Reading

🖤

•~°~•

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher

Copyright © 2020 by -AlisNa-