Chapter 3

Night 1

Part 2

Time went by to 3AM, I only ever checked the I-pad like moniter screen for the time and I still have over 75% power left because I never used the lights, never had the doors closed to long, and never constently checking the moniter. So far Bonnie came by about 20 times already, Chica stopped by only 15, Foxy about 5 times and finally Freddy came by around zero times. Trust me I was not complaining, one less animatronic after my hide tonight, the better.

I starting to hear someone come down the east hall but the footsteps were smaller and lighter then the animatronics, which left me confused. The walking got closer and closer until the mysterious person stopped in the door way revealing a beautiful girl with shoulder length golden blond hair, cherry blossom colored eyes, she wore a bright yellow shirt and an equally yellow long skirt, and a pair of brown flats. I stared at her shocked but quickly got up and pulled her into the office before checking the hall for any of the animatronics, but there was none. I turned back to the girl who was just smiling up at me. "How the hell did you get in? The door is locked until six o'clock" I asked her. She just smilied "I been here the whole time. I fell asleep upstairs in the game room earlier and I just woke up a few minutes ago. I sneaked down her, hoping there was someone here to let me out or at least stay with until opening." she said as I sighed. "Well we are both stuck here for" I looked at the moniter screen and saw it was 3:30AM. "for another 2 and a half hours. Make yourself at home."

She sat down on the table just as Bonnie appeared in the doorway across from me but I closed the door on him before he got into the room. The girl looked at me surprised and after a few moments I opened the door and Bonnie was not there. "How did you know he wasn't there anymore? He could have easily still been there." the girl behind me asked, I turned to her and smiled. "These wolf's ears and tail are not for show. They're real." "Really?" She looks at me scepticlly "May I see for myself? I don't believe until I know for sure." "Sure" I said as I walked over and bent down to her height for her to reach for my ears. I just realized that even though she was sitting on the table shoe looked to be around 5'7" in height. She reached up and touched my wolf ears, she looked surprised as she continued to feel them. For me at that moment I couldn't hold back a smile and a soft sort of purr from my throut.

Ever since I got my wolf ears I also grew a liking to when someone petted or scrached me behind them. I just took it as a natural instinct that happens when someone does that, sort of like a natural dog reaction. She looks at me confused, she must have heard the purr. I blush bright red and scrached the back of my neck. "S-sorry. A sort of grown a natural instinct whenever someone gently touchs my wolf ears." She smilies at me and I blush even more. "That's ok. That's understandable. In fact to me just now it was so cute." I felt my neck and face grow in heat, my normal ears even more from blushing.

I clear my throut as I pull away from her. I stand with my back to her and use my wolf ears to listen for any of the animatronics and so far none. Which was a little odd for me but I'm not complaining. I feel the blush on my face, neck and ears disappear, only for it to return when the girl mysterious girl gently pulls my tail causing me to turn towards her with my tail poofed up and my wolf ears up straight. She giggled at me but all I heard were little bells jingling. I literally heard my heart thundering in my chest as I slowly relax 'What the fuck is wrong with me? I had only jusr met this girl. I don't even know her NAME! And yet she already has me acting like a blushing fool!' I thought to myself, upset with myself for the way I'm acting. "So...tell me about yourself..." She looks at my name tag "Rose." I sat down in the chair and looked at her.

"Well I'm 18 years old. A senior in high school. I'm on the football and hockey team. I use to come here as a kid up until I was 7 and once when I met my ex-girlfriend. My favorite color is midnight blue. I love fighting games, my favorite flower is the cherry blossom and yeah that's about it." "What about your favorite animatronic ot how you got your wolf ears or how you and your girlfriend broke up?" She asked me, I smile at her. "Curious one aren't we?" She blushes soft red and I laugh slightly. "Alright. I always liked Chica. She's cool. She's nice and during the begining routein before every show she is funny. She made the best cupcakes in the world. Always sweet. Sure Foxy was cool with his shows, Freddy and Bonnie were alright but Chica always caught my eye. Again she's cool." "Awww. That's nice. Nowadays Chica doesn't get much love from the kids." She looks down sad. "Well I still like her. What do kids this age know? They just don't realize." I said as she smiles sadly at me. "You mean that?" she asked as I smile brightly at her