Chapter 15

Aftermath Chapters

I had somehow manged to make it to school on time. The school lets students in at 7:30 but classes started 15 minutes after that. If a student arrives even a minute after they are considered late, and again I had somehow manged to make it with 5 minutes to spar.

But even though I was off to a good start it did not last for people started to gather around asking me why I came close to being late for school. I just told them that after my shift I took a nap and I still had to get ready for school. Everyone seemed to buy my lie but still looked sceptical about it. Without waiting for more questions I went to class, slightly pushing my way through the throng of people around me. When I reached my class, I sat at my desk and let out a sigh while I close my eyes as I ran a hand through my hair, knowing this may be a long day to go through. Where the only thing to help me keep my sanity and wits about me was my outing with my love intrest Chica later today.

I heard someone comes towards me I didn't need to know who for I reconize their scent of strawberries, it was my ex- girlfriend Lusy Hearts. "What do you want Lusy? I'm in no mood at the moment. I just want this day to be over with." I said to her in a bitter tone as others start to come into the class. "Oh Rose dear~ I'm just here to see my lover and maybe give them a little mood booster." she said in a sugery tone of voice and what she said caught my curiousty. "Lover?" I asked as I look up at her only to see her wearing a real short blue skirt, semi-see through white shirt that hung off one shoulder and knee high black boots. "Like what you see Rose~?" she asked with a wink.

"Not really. But you said you were here to see your lover? Please tell me you moved on." I said to her as I looked her dead straight in the eyes. "Oh Rose such a kidder. Silly love. I'm talking about you love." She said as she sat on my desk. "What are you talking about Lusy? We aren't even together anymore. We haven't been together since we broke up like 2 years ago. I moved on and so should you." I said to her as I noticed the other students, even the teacher was watching the scene un-fold. "Uh what are you talking about Rose? We got back together when I vistied you at work earlier this week. So you can forget your plans with that Amanda chick and go out with me." she said as she leans in close. I got out of my seat just to get away from her.

"Lusy that's a load of bull and you know it. I remember that night clearly. You and Amanda fought like cats and dogs. You two basicly killed my wolf ears. But what I did hear was the amazing points she had that she would be a better girlfriend to me then you EVER were." I said as the class went ooooooohhhh. Lusy starts to get upset and glare at me before puting on a fake, forcing smile. "Rose, dearling you don't mean that do you?" "Yeah. I do mean it. Lusy I moved on and so should you. Let go of the past and me. It well be better for you." She gets up onto my chair and slaps me across my face, taking me and everyone by surprise. "GO TO HELL ROSE CROSS!" she yelled as she ran out of the class, crying.

I rubbed my cheek as I look at the door dumb-struck like everyone else before they came at me with questions. They only stopped when the teacher yelled at them to sit down and open our textbooks, I mouthed a thank you to the teacher for saving me even it was just for this class period. Class went by real long and I can feel how much people were wanting to ask me about Lusy, who Amanda was? What they may have heard from Aaron if he hadn't already gossiped the info I gave him around school, what my plans today were? Was I dating again? If so was I dating Lusy and that was just a lover's spat or was I dating Amanda? I sighed to myself knowing my fate. If the 6th night didn't kill me then this day well. And I was right as soon as the bell rang, the class exploded with questions for me to answer. I barly mandged to get away but I wasn't lucky.

Someone from class was videotaping and sent the video around school. This was all just great, just great. I growled lowly to myself knowing this was going to be frustering for me. The only things helping keep my wits was my outing with Chica, the weekend, and football practice were I can let my frustrations out on tackling dummies. As I walked through the halls from class to class today, people kept asking me the same questions over and over again, quite a few asked about why I was almost late today which got everyone to ask. I was even right about Aaron telling people already.

Today just felt real long even though it somehow went by fast aswell. It didn't help with Lusy visiting me still in my classes even after that supposed fight we had. I arrived to 5th period which I had Aaron, and his crush Eric and an always late teacher. "Hey guys." I said to them tired as I fell into my chair across from them and layed my head down. "Hey girl, What's got at you? You seem tired." Aaron asked "Gee Aaron I wonder why? Have you not seen the video that went around?" I snapped at him. "Hey easy girl don't go bitting his head off." Eric said and I sighed. "I'm sorry Aaron. I didn't mean to. I just frusterated by everyone constantly asking the same quastions over and over. And with that video and Lusy still visiting is not helping me. I'm damn near close to punching a PERSON or a locker." I said as Eric places a comferting hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright girl. I understand. But you do know the reason why is because you work at Freddy's. Plus Lusy first visiting you outside of your classes and what not." Aaron said. "I know. I just wish people stoping asking about Freddy's. If the rumors were true would I still be here? By the way off topic Aaron did you ask him?" I asked suggestivly while Aaron blushes and Eric looks confused. "Ask who?" Eric asked. "You didn't." "Oh shut up girl. Eric I have something to ask you." "Alright Aaron. Go ahead." Aaron took a deep breath "Eric well you go out with me this Saturday night?" Eric looks at Aaron shocked while Aaron sits there nervously waiting for the answer.

Eric smiles and kisses Aaron on the cheek. "Of course. I'll love to go out with you Aaron. I was close to asking YOU out on a date." He said as Aaron smiled happily before squealing and cheering loudly. My wolf ears flattend in pain but I smiled at the happy Aaron dancing near the center of the room before flopping/ragdolling flat onto the floor. No one really batted an eye at the fallen boy for this was normal for Aaron to do this in class. The teacher came in and saw Aaron on the floor. "Mr. Collins get up off the floor and take a seat." said the teacher as Aaron got off the floor and sat down next to Eric, happily while class finally started.

"Oh hey girl I forgot to ask. Where are you taking your date to this evening?" Aaron asked me as we walked to our 6th period classes after 5th let out. "First of not a date, an outing. Second I'm taking her out to Jardin De L'amour and a movie." I replied. "Jardin De L'amour? Girl you do realize that it means Garden of love in french right? And that it's the most romantic place in town." he said as I stopped dead in my tracks and color drained from my face. "Oh crap. I didn't know that. But uh I did have a feeling it was a fancy resturant so I grabbed some nice clothes and a bunch of money that I saved over a while from birthdays, holidays, and random jobs around the house to pay. Man, I hope my boss pays me in cash today because I may need it." I said to him.

"Well how much you got?" "About maybe from what I counted $500." "Oh I think you'll be fine. The place is a little on the expencifive side but not enough to clean you out. Depending what you two get you may only pay about $150 or $200 at most." I sigh in relief. I was welling to pay for Chica to have a good time, I just didn't want to cut the outing short or ruin what she may have been looking forward to because I couldn't pay. "Alright. Thanks Aaron. Now let's get to our classes. I want to end this day so I can get ready for my outing with Amanda later." I said as we went to class.