~Chapter 3~

"Lucy?"
"Lucy!?"
I rolled over onto my stomach and mumbled something along the lines of five more minutes and something about blue jumpers.

"Lucy your late!"

I open my eyes wide and looked at the clock. It read 4:30.

"Shit I'm late!" I looked to my right and saw Virgo.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I asked frantically while trying to get my work clothes on.

"I tried" she put simply.

I rolled my eyes as I put my hair into 2 braids. I sprinted down the stairs with my phone buzzing in my hand.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lucy whe- are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just peachy" I said sarcastically.

"Okay then. Well hurry up and get here"

"Okay okay bye" I hung up the phone and started my car and turned on the radio and hummed the lyrics to heartbreaker.

"We'll get him falling for a stranger, A player, Singing I lo-lo-love you." I sang.

----------------------
"Where have you been?" Asked Evergreen

"I may or may not have fallen asleep" I said nervously scratching my arm.

"Whatever all that matters is that your here now. We have a big group of teens so can you help?" Evergreen asked

I could tell she was tired there were bags under her eyes. She looked like she could fall asleep at any moment.

"Hey Ever?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you rest for a bit and I can take over"

"No I'm fi-"

"Ever!"

"Alright but only 10 minutes okay?"

"Okay"

I walked to my locker and put away my phone and grabbed my apron and pad. I looked over at the couch in the employee room. Ever was fast asleep.

"Sleep tight" I said walking out to the big table surrounded by teens. I wasn't paying attention to the people as I was trying to find a blank sheet of paper on my pad.

"Hi my name is Lucy I'll be your server today. What can I get you guys to drink?"

I looked up and my eyes widened when I saw gray, his friends and also the Midnight Legion. Why did I let Ever sleep? They didn't look so bothered to have me as a server. Usually in the books I read the bullies make this harder than it needs to be. But they all look really out of it.

"Hey blondie I would like a water with lemon" Juvia said annoyed.

"I'll take the same" a white haired girl said.

"I'll get a just a water" another girl with blue hair said

"One coke and 2 Iced coffees" a pink haired boy said.

"Any appetizers I can't put in for you guys?" I said shyly

Gray looked up from his menu at me. I gulped and looked down remembering what happened this morning.