~Chapter 4~

"Lucy?"

"Shhhhhhh it's getting to the good part levy!!!"

"Lucy?!"

I look over at her and she gives me a look saying 'pay attention to us' I sigh and pause the movie.

"You didn't complete the dare so you have to pay the consequences" Levy said rubbing her hands together as Erza looked through the Walmart bag. My eyes widen.

"What?! You guys were serious?" I said with my eyes bulging out of my head.

Levy looked at Erza "She thought we were joking" both her and Erza started to laugh.

What did I get myself into? I thought to myself as Levy started putting the purple dye into my hair.

2 Weeks before......

"Hey Mei I was wondering if I could have friends over?" I asked as finished packing my lunch.

"Sure doesn't bother me, as long as you finish your chores" She said with a smile while finishing making breakfast.

I nodded grabbed toast and bacon, said my goodbyes to Virgo and got into the car with Capricorn while texting Erza and Levy about coming over.

"Have a good day Lucy"

"Thanks Capricorn" I waved as I walked into school. As usual the school was buzzing with teens and teachers talking and gossiping. I walk over to my locker and put in my locker combination.

" So your mom said we can come over?" I jumped at the sudden voice but looked over to see Levy.

"Geez Levy you scared me"I said gripping my chest.

"Can we though?" She asked

"You act like you didn't get my text" I said with an eye roll. She mouthed an "O" and grabbed her phone looking through it. I mentally face palmed and shut my locker door. I started to walk to class only to bump into someone. I look up and see Gray. I take in a deep breath but instantly regret it as a bunch of coughs come out of my mouth.

"Geez how many toxic sticks did you have this time?" I asked putting my sweatshirt over my nose.

He smirked and made a two with his fingers.

"You really should stop...smoking...those" I said as a bunch of coughs interrupted me.

"Didn't I tell you before blondie that I didn't care?" He said looking down at me with a cute smile. WAIT?! Cute?!

I rub my head and look around.

"Maybe I can't exactly remember" I said with a giggle. He rolled his eyes and walked off.

"Is it me or did gray get nicer?" Levy said watching him walk down the hall.

"I agree" Erza said watching him.

I watched until he disappeared then turned around only to be greeted by smirks and laughs.

"When did you guys get there?" I said frantically praying they didn't see me watching him.

"We got here 2 minutes into your stare fest" Erza said with a smirk

"I wasn't staring at him" I said with my arms crossed.

"Mhm sure" Levy said walking to science alongside Erza.

"Hey wait for me!" I yell scrambling after them.