Happiness!!

Om - Doctor you please check this hair if they belong to Anika and we need a DNA test done for both the things

Doctor - ok report will take 2-3 days I will call you...

As they leave the doctor office they see Anika with Shivaay...they get happy...then looking at the clothes and realise that he is duplicate(they do not know his name)

Omru - Bhabhi are you ok...why are you with her what did you do?

They were about to raise hand on Mahi when anika told them what had happened after she left OM.

Om - Come I will take you to the doctor...

Mahi waits outside...doctor meets her and checks her and gets her to do some tests...

Ru - (thinks)I hope she is ok...should I call Shivaay and inform him...Rudra calls Shivaay and tells him the situation...shivaay rushes to the hospital and is worried looking at Anika's state...she was weak and hence they have asked her to rest with saline drip in the hospital till the reports are not received..

Shivaay goes to the doctor and enquires about anika...

S - Doctor is Anika ok? What has happened to her?

Doctor - how r you related to her...I have sent for some tests but I think she is ...just then the reports arrive

S - doctor I am her husband...what is it doctor please tell me is she ok....

Doctor - oh then Mr. Oberoi I just suspected but it has been proved right....I know this is big news your wife is PREGNANT...congratulations...

Omru heard this and enter with tears in their eyes...they hug each other and cry...

Omru - you need to tell Bhabhi this and we will take her home...

Mahi also was out heard all this but did not enter...he saw them from far and was happy for all....

Shivaay goes to meet anika and omru follow....

Precap : Happy Shivika moments....or sadness to follow.

I know it is short part will make the next one longer...i feel sad that noone comments on my FF i know there are better ones around but feel nice that people are reading it..thanks to all..