Baby Singh Oberoi

Anika is in the labor ward and she is in lot of pain she has been screaming and shouting...this causes her baby to stress...Dr. Shipra gets worried and thinks to speak to Shivaay...she comes out and calls for shivaay...

Dr. Shipra - Mr. Oberoi your wife is in lot of pain and baby may take some time but she is stressing so much that baby's life will be in danger...is it possible you can come and be with her for some time..it may calm her...

Shivaay - Sure I want to be with her...please take me to her...as he enters he can hear her screaming Shivaa...aa..yyy...ahhhhh

Shivaay changes quickly and goes inside he sees anika in tears and in lot of pain....he goes to her and holds her hand...anika feels calmness when shivaay holds her hand....se looks at him and feels his love....suddenly a contraction hits her...

Anika - Shivaay im going to kill you..you are the reason for this ...she holds his hand very tight....

Shivaay(is scared) - Ani I love you...see we will meet our baby soon....he kisses her forehead...Anika laughs and cries at the same moment...Dr. Shipra sees her progressing well...after few more hours Anika is ready to push....

Dr. Shipra- ok Anika now you have reached the final stage you have to push when I say...ok Anika 1....2...3...PUSH....Anika pushes with her might....

Dr. Shipra - ok Anika 1....2...3...PUSH....Anika pushes with her might....i can see the head...anika once more...ok Anika 1....2...3...PUSH....Anika pushes with her might....baby starts crying....

Dr. Shipra - CONGRATS IT'S A HEALTHY BABY BOY

Anika and shivaay have tears in their eyes...Dr.Shipra gives the baby to anika...he is exact carbon copy of Shivaay with his beautiful Kanji eyes...shivaay is so happy he has touches the baby and they three have a hug...

Dr. Shipra - Ok we will check him and clean him and then you can take him to your family...

Shivaay - Thank you doctor...

Dr. Shipra - its my job...but your welcome...

After sometime shivaay get baby boy and goes out to show the family....anika is being wheeled to her ward and is sleeping due to the intensive labor...Dr Shipra comes and congratulates everyone...Mahi is staring at her which was notices by Shivaay...he smiles and understands...

Dadi - Give my Parpota to me... (she looks in his eyes and remembers shivaay when he was born) bilkul mere billu pe gaya hain...nazar na lage....{he looks exactly like my billu...keep evil eye away}

Pinky - Mummyji please mujhe bhi dedo...aakhir mera kanji aankh wala pota hain(give me my Kanji aankh grandson)...hay I was waiting to this day from so long...

Om - Oh My Maata finally we are chachus...we have someone to play with now...

Ru - Yes O now he will learn and be like his Rudy chachu...he looks like Bhaiyya but he will be like me...

ShivOm look at each other and nod noooo...

Gauri - Shivji ki kripa se nanha bolenath aaya hain...mein mandir main diya jala ke aati hoon....(because of Shiva we have got his copy, I will go to the mandir and light diya)

Saumya - Awww he is so cutie just like mee...can I hold him...

Ru - No I want to hold him...

Shivaay - Mahi don't you want to hold baby...he looks at Mahi but mahi seems to be scared and just looks at ansh when he was with shivaay...

Prinku - Bhaiyaa..aa ca..nn I hold him...Shivaay gives baby to Prinku....

Everyone is cooing over little baby and they ask shivaay where anika was ...they all go to anika room...

Anika room she is sleeping soundly after the hard work...shivaay enters and sees her...he is very happy and goes and kisses on her forehead....anika just wakes up....they have an eyelock and hug each other....

Just then all the family members enter with baby....

Ru - Shivaay bhaiyya hmmm...even after baby romance is the same...everyone starts laughing... Shivika blush...

OmRu - Bhabhi thank you for giving us so much happiness...

Dadi, Jhanvi, pinky they take turns to thank anika....

Prinku hands baby to anika...she starts crying looking at him...Shivaay cups her face

Shivaay - Ani what happened why are you crying...this is a happy moment...

Ani - Shiv im very happy these are tears of joy...baby starts crying....

Shivaay - Awww now my both babies are crying....Anika pacifies baby and he goes to sleep...

Ru - Bhaiyya have you decided his name....otherwise I will decide...

Saumya - shut crybaby...or baby will become like you....

Shivaay - it's the Bua (father's sister) right to keep the name so we will have to ask Prinku...all this while he is looking at Anika...she nods positively...

Prinku - Bhaiyya how can I...you need to keep his name...

Shivaay - no Prinku you do it I know you will keep a very good name...now tell me what have you thought...

Prinku - Bhaiyya I have thought to name him "ANSH" AN from anika and SH from shivaay...

Shivaay and anika get very happy hearing this...all family members like the name...

Later during the day everyone left the hospital and only shivaay was with Anika and Ansh...shivaay leaves ansh with anika and goes out for sometime from the room...

Man is looking from the glass and calls someone....

Man - yes she is alone and with the baby...

Other side - Fine you get the baby as soon as possible...

Just when the man was about to enter the room...shivaay comes in and he gets guards to stand outside the door...

Anika - Shivaay why do you need guards...

Shivaay - Ani, Ansh is an oberoi now and he will be under constant threat so I need to protect both of you...

Man - I cannot do anything now there are guards all around here I cannot do anything now...

Other side - ok we will get more opportunities don't worry just keep an eye on them...

After few days Anika goes home and Dadi welcomes them with an aarti...anika enters the house and goes to their room....OmRu stop them...

OmRu - Wait Bhaiyya/Bhabhi stop close your eyes we have a surprise...

Shivika - What is it please tell us...they close their eyes and enter and see the entire room decorated for baby Ansh...

Pinky - accha I have called panditji he has given us a good mahurat for next week for the naming ceremony...

They get happy..full family comes there and they have a fun time...Lafzon ka rishta plays in background....

Man - They have a function next week....we can execute our plan then...

Caller on other side - yes we will do it....

Precap : Naming Ceremony and baby Ansh in trouble.