Ani's Support

Shivaay takes Anika to their room and she is in tears but he is trying to pacify her. She is scared of losing him again.

A - Shivaay I know you must be thinking wrong but I promise I have no such relation with anyone...Mahi did support me during those tough days but...he keeps his finger on her lips..

S - Anika I don't need an explanation from you...I don't trust and like Mahi but I know you very well..

Anika has tears in her eyes looking at his love and gets up to go near her wardrobe....Shivaay is confused and asks her

S - Anika what happened where are you going??

Anika gets a small pouch from thewardrobe and give it to Shivaay...he opens it with utter confusion...they are bangles...

S - Are these the ones Mallika gave you??why are you giving them to me??

A - Shivaay you remember the bangles not the letter?

S - (thinking about the words Mallika had written and smiles) - yes I remember now..so?

A - (holding her hand out to him) - Shivaay please

He chuckles and put them on her hands...and hugs her they have a moment and shivaay kisses anika...

She has missed his touch and reciprocates the kiss...they spend evening and night in each other's arms loving each other...

Next morning anika wakes up and sees sunrays on Shivaay face and puts her hand so he can sleep...the sun move she gets up and gets ready...her hair is wet and comes to shivaay to tease him(just like in IB).

She plays with her hair and puts water on his face....he slowly moves and then starts opening his eyes...he looks at her and holds her hand..

S - Accha masti early morning...he pulls her close for a kiss..

A - Shivaay leave me I have some urgent work I have to leave..

S - gets up with a start where are you going...you know your state I will not allow you to go...

A - Shivaay please I need to meet my boss and give some things I am holding...

S - you don't need to go I will send the driver...no means no...you have to take complete rest..

Anika think how can I go out now I need to meet the doctor to find out more about Mahi and Shivaay he called me with some information..She thinks to go when Shivaay has left for office...

A - Ok baba I will not go happy..

Shivaay smiles kisses her forehead and goes to bathroom...he dresses up has breakfast and is about to leave for office he meets OmRu

S- I want you to ...

Ru - Yes we know take care of Bhabhi we will do it you don't need to tell us...we love our Bhabhi just as much as you do...

Shivaay smiles and hugs them...he leaves...anika gets the opportunity and goes out of the house...Om sees her and tries to stop her but she leaves in hurry and goes with driver...

Om says shivaay asked me to check on her...she looked worried let me follow maybe there is a problem...Anika meets the doctor who did the DNA test...

Doctor - Mrs Oberoi as per what you said I have checked the blood samples of Mr. Shakti and Mrs. Pinky Oberoi...they are a match to the DNA sample you gave me on the shirt...they are Mr. Shakti and Mrs. Pinky Oberoi children..

Anika is overjoyed and come out happily with the report only to see a shocked Om...

Om - Bhabhi what reports are these...why have you done tests of Chote papa and Choti Ma?

Anika is shocked but now she can easily reveal the truth as the reports are positive...

A - Om I have a good news...I have found out something very big..

Om - we already know the good news!!

A - you do??how??

Om - Bhabhi we were with you yesterday remember..

A - Oh no Om you have started to talk like Rudra now...it's not that its bigger than that...Shivaay and Mahi are brothers!!

Om - Who is Mahi??brothers??

Anika tells him everything in detail and Om gets happy and tells ok we will do everything to get our brother home...we will tell the family at the right time...they both go home..

Thank you for the votes keep reading and voting....