Planning 2!!

Next morning

Shivaay sees anika sleeping and goes to freshen up...he calls up his office and says to cancel all meetings.

Anika gets up and hears this she thinks oh no how will be plan the party...she messages OmRu..and after breakfast they start their plan..

OmRu - Shivaay/Bhaiyya we have a plan for today lets go out come get ready...

Shivaay - No guys today I want to spend time with family...I have cancelled all meetings as well..

Everyone worry and think if shivaay is at home how can they do their work...Anika comes and goes to talk to Shivaay..

A - Shivaay when OmRu have planned for something why do you not go with them...its been many days since you guys had a brothers outing...go don't make them sad...Ru makes a Puppy face Om sees him and follows..

S - Hmmm then let's do one thing let's all go out since it's my birthday...

All are thinking and start to make excuses..

Dadi - Billu meri gutne main dard hain...(billu my knee is paining)

Jhanvi & Pinky - We have to visit Mrs. Sharma in hospital(fake person)

A - Shivaay im not feeling well...you know na what happened last night..

Gauri - Bhaiyya mera vrath hain (Bhaiyya I have a fast) I have to go to Mandir...

Soumya - I have an assignment to be completed today...

Shivaay is shocked and sees OmRu

Omru - Shivaay/Bhaiyya now you have only us so lets go...

S - Ok ill go...but I would have liked if all of you would have come...he feels sad...

They go out...OmRu keep shivaay busy the whole day anika and others plan everything for Shivaay's Birthday...Anika leaves for a few hours before the bday party to do some work...

Dadi - Now is our chance to plan the surprise for both of them.

Pinky - Mummyji what is the need for this(she thinks by evening all the truth will be out)

Jhanvi - we need to do this finally all happiness is back in OM.

Precap - Party Fun...