two ;

| promise |

two ; boarding mate

↬ l u k e

-

First day of senior year.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock.

I get up from my bed and throw on a long sleeved shirt to hide my tattoos with my black skinny jeans. Today is gonna be a long day.

I wash my face, fix my hair, brush my teeth and do all the basic stuff.

It is currently 8:20am. And school starts in 30 minutes. I take my car keys, and since my mum is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up, I just head out.

I put the key in the ignition and hear the engine come to life, and I head to school.

-

"Luke! Mate!" I hear a cheerful voice behind me. I turn around and see my boarding mate, alone, a few meters behind me.

"Calum!" I scream walking towards him.

I met Calum in boarding school, he's not the most intelligent guy, he wasn't even on the program he was just there. Then he told me he lived in Sydney too, and that he goes to the same school as I do. He was wearing a Nirvana t-shirt which showed his tattoos too, and really tight black skinny jeans.

"I haven't seen you in weeks!" He pouts.

"I've been busy, Cal." I chuckle.

"With 'studies'" He mocks.

"Shut up." I playfully roll my eyes.

I hear a sweet small chuckle about a mile away and I can already recognize who it is. Then I see her, Quinn.

I didn't go into the big details with Calum, about my friendship with Quinn, because we promised to keep it a secret.

"Quinn! Over here!" Calum motions to her and her friends to come join us.

"You know her?" I ask.

"Everyone knows Quinn Kingston, captain of the cheerleading team, school president, and let's not forget, most popular girl in school, and beautiful."

"You do keep up." I say utterly shocked.

"They're coming over here! By the way, you should try the basketball team, you're tall and i've seen you play." Calum whispers.

"I'll think about it." I tell him.

"Hey guys!" I hear the most familiar voice say.

Calum says 'hey' and I do the same.

"Didn't I meet you yesterday?" She scans me.

"Yeah, you did." I respond.

"Oh, well it's nice to have a new friend! Good luck in school." She smiles at me.

"I'm Luke, by the way." I smile at her.

"Luke?" She repeats, with a shocked expression. Then it disappears.

"Quinn, I think you know," She chuckles.

"I've been meaning to ask but, yesterday you were talking to this guy on the phone, called Luke? Who is he? Not to be creepy or anything I just want to ask," I question.

"Oh, Luke? That's my boyfriend." She smiles.

_______

(A/N): Ohhhh! Quinn has a boyfriend! Next chapter might be in Quinn's POV, vote and comment!)

-j.xo