five ;

| promise |

five ; what the hell.

↬ q u i n n

-

We were currently at the party Luke, my boyfriend, planned and it was packed.

I was sitting on his lap and we were just drinking and listening to dirty ass conversations.

"Babe, do you wanna go upstairs?" Luke whispers in my ear.

"I think i'd rather stay here." I answer truthfully.

"You're no fun, but alright." He pouts.

I've been dating him for a year and never have I gone further than kissing him. And maybe a little bit more but let's not bring that up. I've still got my mind up on Luke, Hemmings. I haven't seen him in so long and I miss him.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

probably with a new girlfriend

no shut up

These stupid thoughts. I can't do this sigh.

"I'm gonna go get another drink." I announce to the others and leave.

I walk towards the kitchen and see a guy with tattoos all over his body. Holy cow. He looks up and I notice that it's just Luke from this morning.

"Hey, Luke right?" I greet.

"Yeah, um, if you don't mind could we talk?" He asks, and he's scratching his neck, something Luke usually does.

"What about?"

"Could we do this in private?"

"Sure, we could go in the garage if you want?"

"Alright" he says and I lead the way. When we get there there's no one there and I shut the door.

↬ l u k e

Holy shit i'm about to tell her. I'm so nervous damn. That Jeanette girl was just weird I pushed her away like literally.

"What did you want to talk about?" Quinn asks.

I don't answer but I immediately hug her tight and whisper in her ear, "God I missed you so much."

She pushes me back.

"What the hell?" She mumbles and her eyes are going all over my body and she just looks into my eyes. And her eyes widen. "Luke? Hemmings?" She gasps.

I simply nod my heartbeat increasing.

"What happened to you." She frowns.

"I changed."

"I never thought this would happen, your tattoos? Piercings? What's the meaning of this? You said two years!" She yells.

"I wanted to change for the best and it has been two years!"

"Oh my god, I waited and waited for you and you never came back." She just comes over to me and cries into my chest.

"I'm so sorry, but i'm here now." I mumble into her hair.

"How was boarding school?" She asks pulling away a bit.

"Great! I met Calum there too, it was really amazing."

"Wow, i'm happy you had fun there." She smiles.

"The worst was missing you though." I say truthfully.

"I missed you too. Best friend." She laughs and I smile.

(Short but who the fuck cares, i didnt double update last time oops sorry lol, anyway so she finally knows and this chapter is kind of for ocaens bc ffs she reads my story, i read hers and i love it wOW anyway bYE)

-jass xo