Woozi

This was also requested by some carats on the amino app too. And I'm putting it on here as well.

ou were at home in the apartment you and your boyfriend Woozi shared. You were at home with a cold and Woozi was at practice. You rapped yourself in blankets and made yourself a cup of tea. You sat down on the sofa with a mug in your hand and a remote on the other. You searched through the channels as you waited for Woozi to come home.

ACHOO!! (niceㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

The door opened. Woozi was home. He had a big smile on his face.

"Hi ja—"

ACHOO!!

"Oh! Do you have a cold?" he asked worriedly. He rushed up to you and put his hand against your forehead.

"Yeah," you say with a raspy voice.

"You're burning, lemme get you some medicine," he said as he walk towards the cabinet.

He gave you medicine and you took it. He changed and went to sit next to you. You moved away.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm sick and I don't want to get you sick because you need to practice with Seventeen," you say.

"But I want to comfort my beautiful girlfriend when she's sick," he pouted acting cute.

"Alright! Only because you were acting cute," you said joking.

"I'm not cute!" He said making himself more cute.

"Ok whatever you say," you said as you coughed.

Woozi scooted over you and he rapped his arms around your waist.

"Jagi?" Woozi asked.

"Hmm"

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" He said.

"Awe! I love you too!" You said.

"Even when you are at your worst or sick or dying, my that sounded weird, I will always love you." He said.

You blushed by his statement.

"I will always love you too," you said.

Woozi leaned in to kiss you but you put your finger on his lips.

"I'm sick remember?"

"I don't care," he said as he moved your finger and placed his lips on yours.