Joshua

Bored out of your mind you were in music class. You loved to listen to music but not hear a millions voices singing badly. Next to you was a girl named Quinn her voice was so high pitched that your ear drums exploded. Hardly anyone could sing well.

Well except for one person. His name was Joshua. He has been your crush since you both met in 6th grade. In the 6th you guys were close but soon drifted away.

You heard his voice in the back. You tried not to stare but you couldn't look away. He was sitting peacefully in his seat singing to himself. His voice was so beautiful.

"Yah! Y/N! Stop staring at Joshua, ya creep! The whole class knows you like him!" yelled one of your classmates. There was a sudden rise in laughter. You felt so embarrassed you wanted to cry. You take a glance at Joshua and he's staring at you too. He had a shocked expression. That made the final straw. You ran out of the class room.

You got towards the lunch area. There was a nearby tree. You sat against the tree. You hugged your knees. You played with the grass as tears stung your eyes.

"Stupid class...stupid me...stupid stupid stupid," you mumbled throwing the grass .

"You're not stupid to me," said a voice.

You turned to see who it was. It was Joshua. Your eyes widened, turned your head not facing him.

"So now you know that I like you..."

"I didn't know, I couldn't believe it," he said chuckling. You didn't chuckle back.

"I know you don't like me back..." more tears filled you eyes saying that.

Joshua kneeled down it front of you. He lifted your chin gently and wiped the tears away.

"What makes you think that?" he questioned.

You stayed silent.

"You know, I'm glad that my crush since 6th grade likes me," he said.

You stared at him. Until you realized what he said.

"You like me back?" you asked shocked.

"Yeah...I just said that," he laughed. You laughed as well.

"Here let me help you up," he grabbed your hands and lifted you off your butt and onto your feet. You were immediately engulfed in a hug. He let go you.

"So what know?" you asked.

"How about we decide when I will pick you up?" he smiled.