Dreams do come true

-morning of their last day-

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*
I wake up from another morning in Zach's arms and I can't believe a week has gone by so fast and he and I are still not together. He hasn't asked me and we barley kiss. Should I be worried? I get up and walk to the bathroom and change. Meanwhile I text Will and tell him about all the things that have happened. I have kept him and Dan posted since I left but I still also kinda didn't have to since people have been posting about us and our ship name has become a real hit.

I'm surprised people have been easing up on the hate and decided to support us. #HighOnChrach is getting really popular and I realized it sounds funny to say I have only known Zach for a few weeks but I feel like I've known him all my life.

He makes me happy and Will and Dan support it. They keep on asking if we are official yet and I always have to tell them not yet. I love that they support us but I feel like this is going to take time for Zach to try and make us official. Maybe he'll do it today since we leave tomorrow afternoon. I wonder how if he does it today?"

*Zach's P.O.V.*

Like most of the mornings I wake up to an empty bed and the bathroom door closed. This week has been so great and I wonder how I am going to ask her. We're going Back tomorrow in the afternoon and I want us to be official by then. We went to Magic Kingdom once then Animal kingdom, Epcot twice (she wanted to go twice), Hollywood studios then to take a break from Disney I took her to Universal Studios. Today will be our final Disney park day. You know now that I think about it this day has to top the whole week because I want to ask her to be mine. 

I shake the thoughts out of my head and get ready. I do my hair and change. Jesse has been asking me every other hour if I asked her because he has money at stake. I'm not going to tell him because it feels wrong. If she knew the guy bet me asking her she would think I was involved and placed money. That would be bad. I put on my Oh Boy Home Boy shirt and I'm done all I need to do is wait for her.

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

I wonder what I should do with NY hair. Maybe I should curl it or leave it straight like normal. Nah I'll go big or go home and curl it like a diva. I look at my phone and Cameron will not leave me alone. He has been gloating to me about him and Taylor. I am happy he's happy but what he did was plain wrong to call me and Zach out which caused us major hate for a good hour. I'm glad things calmed down though. We still get a little hate from people who loved me and Cameron together but I shrug it off because they don't know the story and they probably never will. "Chrissy you okay in there?" Zach called out and I heard him turning on the TV. "Yeah I'm just doing my hair." I said getting another strand and wrapped it around the wand. I continued this for a couple more strands and put on a beanie just in case my hair starts to go crazy.

After hair I move on to makeup and finish I put on my Oh Boy Home Boy shirt with my skinny jeans and black vans. I unlock the door "I'm ready." I said as Zach gets up and looks at me. "I clearly wear the look better" he said smirking. "Don't get cocky Abels." I say smiling as I walk to him and he grabs my hand and we walk out to the shuttle station. People recognized us and we kept seeing the same couple when we went to each park. They always looked happy and the girl I came to know her name was Olivia and her boyfriend was named Michael. We took a couple pictures with them and they are honestly relationship goals.

"You guys official yet?" Michael asked and Zach laughed. "No not yet he still hasn't asked." I said as Zach pulled his arm around me. "He's waiting for the right time." Olivia said as she had her hand in Michael "He did the same thing but it took 3 years." She said and Mikey smiled. "But remember when I asked you it was the right time." Mikey said and kissed her cheek.

"Can that be us?" I asked and Zach and he kissed my forehead. "When the time is right." He said and the intercom went on saying we stopped at the magic kingdom.

Please someone tell me is today when my dreams come true?

*Zach's P.O.V*

This is the day and I have a mission. I have to ask her and hope she says yes.

A/N

I am doing 4 updates and its already 1 am I need help and Smalls is sleeping and its her day to write but I want to give her a break. Sorry for the delay schedules have been hectic since last week. Hope you enjoy these updates.

Sapphire <3