Late Night Antics

(Chrissy's POV)

We said our goodbyes to the final few fans from our meet and greet and the energy in the room was high. I ran around the back parking lot and went back inside to hang in the dressing room before we had to get ready to leave the venue. "Somebody's hyper." Dan commented while taking a seat on the couch. "Well why wouldn't I be? This first night rocked." I said happily while still jumping around. "You're just excited that you got to perform on the same stage as your boyfriend." Will said, with a teasing tone. Both boys ooohed and I smiled. "Maybe so, maybe so. But tonight was still one of the best crowds I've ever seen. I wouldn't expect our two fandoms to ever mesh so well." I said, gesturing with my hands. I started doing sit ups in the corner of the room and stopped after 30 to change out of my stage clothes. An hour or so later when everything was finished being taken care of, we got onto the tour busses and started our drive to Arizona. We're probably going to have to stop half way since its so many hours, but for now, I'm going to try to get some sleep.

(Zach's POV)

I borrowed Jesse's lighter again and lit up the joint that was resting in between my fingers. I haven't gotten high in a while, but tonight was a special occasion. We sat in the parking lot and blazed until the rest of the band told us to get on the bus already. I went straight to my bunk and tried to text Chrissy even though, knowing her, she's probably asleep already. Jer  kneeled down and asked who I was texting so late. "Just Chrissy. I wanted to hang out more after the show, but at the same time I didn't want to bother them." I said with a yawn.  "I still don't understand why we didn't have a meet and greet." He said. "Come on man, you know how Jesse gets. Besides, tonight was just the first show, we'll see many more fans." I resisted the urge to cough and instead got up to get some cereal. I know sounds like a weird choice at 2am, but I have the munchies alright? Plus I'm lowkey sad that my girl is asleep on another bus right now. I miss her. "Zach, don't drown your sorrows in honey nut cheerios." I heard Mikey say from the other end of the bus. "Don't worry, I'm only going to have like one bowl." I told him as I reached for the milk. I checked my phone since it went off and saw that Chrissy texted me back. //hey babe, sorry I didn't say much to you after the show, I just had a lot of time on my hands and didn't know what to do with it. We'll hang out when we get to our next stop, I promise.// I smiled to myself and continued eating my cereal. Tonight was a great first show, and I'm super excited for Phoenix in two days.

(Chrissy's POV)

My dream was interrupted by Dan telling me that we were parked in a gas station. I asked our manager how far we were from a hotel and he said there was one an hour up the road. The sky looks very pretty with the early morning colors. I checked my phone and saw that it was 5:05 and giggled because, you know, Arctic Monkeys? Whatever, my lame music jokes aside, I need to re stock on snacks and also pee really bad. Sorry for the TMI, but hey, everyone does it. I stretched my arms and legs before entering the store in my black leggings, MCR shirt and beat up checkered vans. Honestly, a look. I went to the restroom and when I was done I kept scoping out the aisles for some chips. I looked out the window of the store and saw all the boys running around the parking lot. I shook my head and the cashier looked at me. "Those your friends?" I nodded my head, paid for my things and went outside to calm them down. "Hey guys, settle down." I told them as our managers pumped more gas into the busses. Zach put his arms around me and Mikey and Brandon guarded. "What if we were to take your precious lead singer?" Z said with a devious smirk. "I'd say that two can play at that game." Dan told Jesse to join them on their side and he did willingly. Zach picked me up over his shoulders and I let out a small shriek. "Alright children, enough play time, back on the bus." Ellis told us all. We pretended to get sad and I kissed Zach quickly before getting back on the bus. Time to not sleep for the rest of the day, whooo Arizona here we come.

(Zach's POV)

I should've just taken her with me. "Hey lover boy, you should really be grateful for Chrissy." Brandon told me. "Yeah, she's a really nice girl, don't f*ck this up." Jesse chimed in. I shook my head and sighed thinking of the last time I was seeing someone and how that ended. That was a long time ago, and I don't want to think about it any more.. change of subject. "I won't, believe me. I'm going to keep her." I yawned and layed back down to sleep for a few more hours. I'm not going to let Chrissy get hurt anymore. We're gonna continue with this tour and stay together.

(A/N)
Wow it's been a minute. Stay tuned for more updates!

XX SMALLS