Goodbye Cinderella

(next morning)

*Chrissy's P.O.V.*

I get ready and finish packing. I text Zach and he replies that he is awake as well. My heart begins to break a little. I just had a good week with him and now I have to go to New York and prepare for our tour and Zach has to prepare for his tour and recording. I zip my bags shut and do one last look to see if I left anything behind. After I check I put my bags in the front and wait for the boys to finish. 

Knocking on their door I hear snores coming from inside. "Guy's we have to go." I say opening the connecting door to our room and find Dan and Will asleep. Ugh these boys. At least they have their bags packed. "Guys get up we have a plane to catch." I say and open the curtains blinding myself in the process. I didn't know the sun would be this bright early in the day. "5 more minutes mommy." Dan said and I shake him awake. "Try again Dan." I said and his cheeks turned red. "Sorry it was always a force of habit to say that." He said and I laughed and told them the time.

They sprung up and got ready and I left them to that and went to my room closing the connecting door and laid on the bed. I can't believe so much has happened since we have been here in Miami. I look at my Oh Boy Home Boy shirt and smile. That will be saved because that's how I met my boyfriend. My boyfriend it feels so weird saying that in my head because I always thought I would keep saying my boyfriend about Cameron. It felt so strange but I like saying my boyfriend Zach Abels. 

Speaking of which I should text him again. He told me he was getting ready for his flight and he said we had another thing in common. We are the first ones to be ready to take off and have extra time than other people in our bands. I wondered why he was up so early and now I know another thing about him. Man am I going to miss him ugh it's unbelievable it is going to be hard to not think of him. I look at my disney bracelet and smile. Our story about how our week got us closer. I actually think I should text Olivia. Before we left we swapped numbers and she is actually a really cool chick. Her boyfriend Michael is also interesting. They are #relationshipgoals if anyone saw them together. 

I put my earbuds in and start to play music while I wait for a reply from Zach. Before I knew it the boys were ready and it was time for us to go to the airport. I grab my bags and we take them out of the hotel and check out. We go outside and get a cab then make out way to the airport. We get there about 20 minutes later and get off with our bags to get in line for the clerk to verify our tickets. 

"Boo!" Someone said grabbing my waist and I screamed a little but no one noticed because they were all on their phones. I turn to face Zach? "What are you doing here?" I said and he kissed me. "Wanted to surprise you." He said and gave me a little bad that had some of my favorite candies and gum. The bag also had a bear inside and it had a little note attatched to it.

I take the bear out and get the little message in a bottle and opened it looking at him. "What does it say?" He says as I take the little scroll out and read it. "See you in New York?" I said and he nodded and opened his phone. "I told you I had a surprise for you when we got back. He said and I'm still a little confused. "What do you mean?" I ask and he shows me his screen. It's a picture of a poster that we are going on tour with THE NEIGHBOURHOOD?!? 

I jump into Zach's arms and he laughs. "I told you she would be excited." Will said and Zach put me down. "You knew?!" I said and Will laughed. "Yeah all of us did except you because Zach wanted to tell you himself." Dan said and I laughed. "I'm glad he did." I said looking at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "PDA alert." Dan said as we broke the kiss to laugh. "Dan let them be she's happy." Will said and I nodded. "Tour starts in a few weeks because we are going to Cali to record first." Zach said and I looked at him. "I can't wait." I said and Dan jumped. "Oh yeah forgot to tell you we are getting a tour bus. Yes we are staying in hotels but that's something our manager said." Dan said and Zach told him that he knew. 

"Flight 154 to New York now boarding." The announcement said and I looked at Zach. "That's us." I said as we checked our bags and got our boarding passes. Zach walks me to the security and he looks at me. "See you in a few weeks my Cinderella." He said and I smile. "See you in a few weeks." I say as we break apart and hug one last time before I go into security and see Zach walking away waving goodbye for now.