1

toms POV

its been around a month or two since that bastard attacked with his stupid robot. how could he do that? to his friends!? i punched my thy to snap my self out it. dont think about that bull shit. that annoying commies finally out of my life. my thoughts were cut off by a knock on my door "hey tom we're going out want anything?" it was edd. i stood up to put on a hoodie and walked to my door dragging my feet against the shaggy rug. i opened my door and squinted seeing the bright light of the hall way lights. "well look who finally decided to show his face" matt shouted in that stupidly happy voice with that stupid happy smile "vodka" i replied to what edd asked. edds expression shifted to a worried one. "tom you've been doing nothing but drink and sleep ever since..." he stopped for a second then looked back up at me. edd cleared his throat "same brand as always?" he said with a forced smile "yea" i replied with an equally forced smile. i closed my door as they walked away and leaned against the wall. the only reason they're letting me waste away like this is because i was the one who shot down that bastard probably killing him. because i saved them.  because i got badly hurt. a massive deep cut in my arm that needed stitches. shit hurts like a bitch when theyre touched. i just want it to heal and go on with my normal life with edd and matt.

edd and matt left to go to the store and knowing them they'll probably come back in a few hours. they're like little kids when it comes to shopping on their own. if im not with them they get distracted by the smallest things and take forever. i open the fridge to see if there was anything to drink. to my suprise nothing but cola and water. i took a water bottle and plopped my self on the soft ass couch. i cracked open the watter bottle and took a big gulp. the first thing i drank in a while that wasnt vodka. i turned on the tv and leaned back in the couch. i sighed "some alone time outside of my room" i smiled to my self at the thought of just laying on the soft couch and watching stupid cartoons for hours and took another drink out of the water bottle almost spitting it out when i heard the door bell ring. "the fuck" i said out aloud as i stood up. the door bell rand again as i walked to the door "who the hell is at the door at 9 pm?" i said talking to myself aloud again. i took another drink of the water bottle before opening the door. i dropped my water bottle spilling what ever remained on the floor. i stood there paralyzed in fear.

--------------------------

first fanfic Owo i hevent slept yet and im bored  

enjoy i guess