5

toms POV

a chill of plesure rushed through my body. my heart is still racing. "comie bastard" i struggled to say with out moaning. a sadistic smirk grew on his face. i felt him slip his hand into my boxers as he licked up my neck. he slowly stroked my dick while sucking on my neck. i covered my mouth with my hoodie left sleeve to muffle any sound that i made. "oh come on" he chuckled in a low tone as he moved my arm away from my mouth with his other hand. "i wanna see the pathetic face you make" he rubbed his thumb against the tip of my dick. i bit my lower lip to hold in a moan. he saw me trying to resist. the commie stroked my dick slowly to tease me. i shivered letting out a quiet moan under my breath. "youre so weak its almost cute" he said in that low tone again before leaning in to kiss me deeply. my minds going blank.  i wraped my arms over his shoulders and gripped onto his hoodie. i pulled him closer. he began to jack me off with more force. i moaned into the kiss. without realizing it  i came in his hand. i imidietly pulled away then covered my face with my left sleeve and looked away. i could feel my face getting red with embarrassment. he sat up while he took his hand out of my boxers. my heart was starting to race again. "that was fast" the commie said sounding like hes trying not to laugh. i stayed quiet. i saw him licking the cum off his hand in the corner of my eye. i felt his metalic arm move my sleeve from my face. i continued to not look at him. "are you going to leave now or what" i barked at him "you want me to leave already?" he wined like a child as he layed across my chest. "but im so comftorable" he burried his head into my shoulder. "edd and matt are gonna be home soon and i dont want them to see you here" i glared at him. he looked up at me and smirked. "you just dont want to get caught with me" he said in a mocking tone. i rolled my eyes and looked at the clock. edd and matt should be home by now. i shook it off. theyre probably just being little kids at the store looking at candy or something.