7

Tords POV
"What do you mean you don't know?!" I shouted. I'm beginning to lose my patience. He could be lying. Either that or he honestly doesn't remember. I sighed to calm my self and let go of his arm. Quickly covering his eyes while I opened the tip of my finger of my robotic arm. There was a syringe full of a knock out drug. thisll make him less of a pain in the ass. if i ignore his shouting ill probably be able to do this without killing him. i put the syringe in his neck and released the drug into his body. tom struggled to talk with a voice that had slight fear "hey this isnt funny. say something-" he was cut off as his arm fell losing grip on my sleeve. the drug kicked in pretty fast. hes out like a light. his breathing seems irregular but thats to be expected. i picked the jehovahs witness up bridal style whos suprisingly light. "i should leave before edd and matt get back" i said under my breath walking to the door. i placed tom in the back of my car and drove to my place. 

LATER

i placed tom on my bed. i pinched the bridge of my nose to keep myself from falling asleep. "bastard..." i felt a weak tug on my hoodie. looking down at my bed i saw that he woke up. i need to get something to tie him up with before he gets the strenght to fight me. god fuck i dont have any rope. i sighed and tore my sleeves off. theyre the best thing i can get right now. "what are you doing" tom struggled to talk. "dont waste what ever little energy you have" i tried to talk in a soothing tone to calm him down as i tied his arms and legs. he went silent. i took off my torn hood and lied on my bed next to tom. "get the hell away from me commie bastard" he struggled to move away from me. i hugged him close to my chest and pulled the covers over the both of us. "quit being annoying i need to sleep. and so do you." i yawned. he was silent. he probably just fell asleep. with out noticing i gently huged tom closer. hes like a giant fragile teddy bear. i burried my head into the pillow and fell asleep.

toms POV

i woke up laying on a bed with red sheets. did he drug me and bring me to his house? the fuck am i thinking of corse he did! i looked up and saw him standing infront of me. "bastard" i struggled to say while using every ounce of my strength, which is close to nothing, to grab his hoodie. to my suprise he ignored me. after a while of just standing there he tore his hoodie sleeves off. "what are you doing" it feels weird to talk. im so weak its annoying. he tied my arms and legs with his torn sleeves. seeing his whole robot arm for the first time is terrifying... "dont waste what ever litttle energy you have" he spoke to me in a soft tone? it was calming and unsettling at the same time. he threw off his hoodie and lied next to me. no. no way in hell am i gonna sleep next to some crazy commie who just drugged, kidnapped and tied me up. "get the hell away from me" i growled trying to move back. he ignored me and huged me close to his bare chest pulling a blanket over the both of us. why is he acting so carring? what the hell is wrong with him? one minute hes laughing like a mad man after tearing my stitches and now hes hugging me close in his bed. "quit being annoying i need to sleep. and so do you" why would i need to sleep? what the hell does he even want with me? not that its a problem. im about to pass out from this stupid drug anyway. i stayed silent. i dont have the energy to talk anymore. i felt him hug me closer into a cradle. im too tired to think or let my self freak out. i stopped fighting against the drug and let myself fall asleep.

-----------------------

another thing done! im too tired to look over and fix any spelling errors