'Till now

Regina Pov.

As we drove ti her house I looked out of the window and thought.
What does all of this mean?
What is she feeling?
What am I feeling?
I have absoulutely no idea...
And it sucks!
We arrived st her house and I was shocked.
Omg it's huge.
And absoulutely beautiful from the outside.
"Wow..." I said when I got out of the car and headed to the front porch. "You seem to be impressed?" "Oh yeah. It's an amazing house. And it's so big." "Hahahah. Let's look inside and see if you still think it's beautiful." She said and unlocked the door. We walked in and....yes it still is beautiful. It's colored in black and dark red. There are many windows and everything is very friendly and open. "It still is beautiful." I said and she looked at me. "Not as beautiful as you but beautiful." I said and smiled shyly. I looked down to the floor and blushed. "Thank you sweetheart." "Come on. I'll show you around." I nodded and we walked around the house.
The kitchen was huge. The bath was extraordinary. The living room was familiar and comfortable. The gast room was nicely decorated. And her room. There was a California king sice bed in the middle and on the left there was a big window with its view to the garden. A beautiful mirror hang up on the wall and next to it stood a big closet. I walked around in the room and saw a photo of her and a horse on her nightstand. "Who is that horse?" I asked her and she appeared next to me. "She was my first horse. Her name was grace. She died 7 years ago." She told me and I felt bad for her. "Oh. I...I'm sorry. I didn't wanted to..." "No everything is okay. You couldn't know. I loved her. She was so sweet and so beautiful." "Yeah she was...just...just as...you." I said and smiled at her.

Lana Pov.

Why is she so absoulutely cute and adorable?!
Her smile, her voice, her cute behavior. Everything!
I bend down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You are even more." I said truly. She blushed hard and turned her head to the side so she didn't had to face me. "It's okay. And it's true. You are absolutely beautiful." She smiled. "Lets go downstairs. I'll make something to eat. And then we can do whatever you want. Okay?" I asked and she nodded with a bright smile on her lips. So we went downstairs and I made some fruits and pancakes. "Mhmmm. It's so good." She said and closed her eyes for a moment to really enjoy it. "Thats good. What do you want to do now?" I asked her and she looked around. "Can we chill and just talk. I don't know if it's okay for you bit I want to get to know you more." "It's perfectly fine. Let's go outside and sit on the Hollywood-swing, good?" "Okay let's go then." She answered and we went outside. I sat down on the swing and tapped on the place next to me. I looked into her eyes and needed to smile.
How can only one person be so adorable?!
She simply stood there and looked so cute and flawless. Do unique. So innocent.
She sat one foot in fort of another and got to the swing I sat on. She sat down and smiled. "So sweety what do you want to know about me?" I asked her and looked at her with a smile. "Everything. Only if you want to tell me of course."
She said and smiled shyly. "I'll tell you everything. But there is not much to know my life was pretty normal and boring till now." I responded and smiled back. "Okay let me start. My childhood was quite normal(...)So till now my life went quite simpel, instead of my job at Abc." I told her and she listened all the time. "What happened now?" She asked and I needed to grin lightly. "I met someone i like a bit more than just liking. I don't know if this person likes me too or just sees me as a friend or something like that but I will tell her sometime." I said and was shooked about myself. "Her?" She asked and I got somehow shy. "Y-es...it's okay if you don't want to tal-..." "Stop. I don't care. You are you. To me it don't matter if you like girls or boys or both. I...i somehow like...girls too." She said honestly and I had tears built up in my eyes. "Come here."

Regina Pov.

"Come here." She said and pulled me to her by my waist. I giggled as she hugged me tight. "I'm glad to hear that. I...I mean that yo-u don't...mind." "It's okay." I answered and hold her close. I curled my legs up onto the swing and cuddled closer to her beautiful body. "You are a beautiful fan." She suddenly said and I smiled. "You...you really think that?" I asked skeptically. "Yes I truly mean it. Your humor is perfect. Your smile is the brightest and most beautiful smile if ever seen. Your hair is so absolutely beautiful. Your body is adorable. You are adorable." She said and now I had tears in my eyes. I couldn't response with anything so I just gave her a light, little kiss on the cheek and hold her even closer. Time went on so fast and suddenly it was 7pm. "It's getting late. Are you hungry?"  She asked me as she wanted to stand up. "No. I want...can we please just sit here? It's...I like...I-I want to cuddle with...y-you." I told her shyly and couldn't look at her. "You're cute sweetie, but lets cuddle inside?." She said as she looked at her house. "Mhmm." I responded and stoop up. I got  next to her and we both went inside. "Sit down.  I'll grab something to drink. What do you want?" She asked me and I thought. "I want a hot cocoa with cinnamon please." "Okay." She simply said and went into the kitchen. I made myself comfortable on the couch and waited for her to come back. Within 5 minutes she was back  and had a tablet with two drinks and some chips on it with her. The place next to me was fast filled and she laid a blanket over us and I cuddled myself into her side. She put her arm around my waist and pulled me half up on her lap. I went red and smiled brightly.
Omg this woman.
I really love her.
Isn't it to fast?
I don't really know her.
No, I do know her.
She is lovely, beautiful, unique and absolutely adorable.
She is Lana Parrilla.
We started to watch tv. Once upon a time was on and she was about to switch channel as I stopped her. "Noo. Let's watch OUAT. Please." "Meh. Okay if you want to but you can simply look at me in real life now. You don't need to watch OUAT for it..." She replied with a little shyly smirk. "You're cute. Do you know that?" I told her and looked into her eyes. "You are cute baby." She said and I smiled. "Baby?" I asked and raised one eyebrow. "I...I'm sorry I didn't mean t-..." "Don't. I like the sound of you calling me baby. You...can call me baby?." I said and blushed lightly. "Huh. What if I don't want to call you baby?" She asked a bit sassy. I looked a bit sad. "Pretty please!" I said with my puppy dog face on. She looked at me and laughed a little. "Okay." "Than say it again" I said and waited for her to say it again. "Babygirl. Baby. Bae. Babe. Sweety.  Sweetheart. Darling." She whispered and goosebumps build up on my skin all over  my body. "Wh-what am I allowed to...call you?" I whispered back. I  looked into her eyes and saw some sparks. "You can call me whatever you want to baby."
It took  me a minute before I said something...

Hey loves,
I know it took me a long time  ti update. I'm sorry  for that. I  hope You like this chapter and the whole story.

Xoxo