Moments

Regina Pov.

I still sat on her lap and was kissing her neck again. I had made her two more hinkeys and she held on to my lower back all the time. "Your turn." She suddenly said and backed off. I smiled at her as I saw my marking on her. "I'm all yours!" I told her and she smiled brightly. "Good." She said and stared to kiss my jawline. From there down to my neck and then to my collarbone. She placed a hinkey right on my chest and on my neck as well. Then she kissed back up and stared to kiss every inch of my face. My forehead, my chin, my temples, my nose and finally my lips. I kissed right back and deepened the kiss by pulling her closer. As we parted I looked her in the eyes and everything I saw was love. "Can we go home?" I asked her and she looked a bit confused. "Why baby?" She asked back and looked at me. "I want to cuddle with you..." I answered her question and smiled. "We can cuddle here." She smiled back. "Yes we could...bu-but I want to cuddle...i-n you-your bed?" I said shyly and looked away.
Is that to soon? I'm not sure if that was right...
She put one finger under my chin and pulled my head back up so that I needed to look at her. "If that's what you want. We can go home and cuddle in my bed. Or yours?" "Yours. My mom and my dad are home." I said and smiled at her. "Okay. Let's go." She wanted me to get off of her put I was still sitting on top of her. "What?" "I need some photos." I said and smiled brightly at my girlfriend. She nodded and laughed at me. I got my phone out  of my pocket and got onto Snapchat. I got onto selfie-camera mode and turned my head back around. "Would you kiss me?" I asked her and looked down onto her lips shyly. "Of course I will kiss my girlfriend. As many times as you want." She said cute and got closer.

Lana Pov.

Our lips touched and my heart melted directly. We kissed for about 1minute and she took a video.
She is so cute.
After that she took some photos of my hikeys and of hers. Then she finally stood up and pulled me with her. I directly missed the warmth of her body so much. We packed our things and went back to the car. As I got in Regina was sitting in the passenger side and called her mom. "Hey mom...yes we had fun...I'm staying atLana's tonight is that okay?...okay thank you...bye." And then she hung up. I smiled at her as she looked over to me. "I am allowed to stay." She smiled and I couldn't stand the need to put my hand on her leg. I slightly stroked her thigh and started to drive back home. My hand was still lying on her thigh and midway she put her hand over mine and stroked it with her thumb. As we got into my driveway she pulled her hand back and got out of the car. She stood in front of my door and waited for me to unlock it. I grabbed the things out of the car and got next to her. I pulled my keys out of my coat-pocket. I unlocked the door and we stepped in. I put the bags down and looked at her. She was walking into the kitchen and stood in front of the fridge. "Do you want something to drink too?" She asked me and I nodded. I stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around my girlfriends waist. She giggled and I smiled at that. "You are so beautiful." I whispered in her ear and goosebumps build up on her skin. "Thank you." She replied and I could see her smile. I moved her hair to the side and started to kiss her neck. She tilted her head to the side to give me more access. I started to suck on her neck and she moaned quietly. I smiled against her neck and shyly moved my one hand under her shirt. She jumped a little bit at my touch and I directly pulled my hand back out of her t-shirt. "It's okay." She said and leaned into my touch a bit more. "Really?" I asked. "Yes really." She replied and smiled. "Okay baby. But tell me to stop if you don't want me to do anything ." She nodded and I smiled. I turned her around and closed the fridge. "Heyy! I want to drink something." "Do you really want that drink or your sexy girlfriend?" I asked as I stepped a bit back and made a silly but sexy pose in front of her. She bit her lip and came closer to me. She pulled me closer by my hips and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. We didn't stop kissing as I brought her upstairs to my bedroom. I stepped into my room and closed the door behind us. I pressed her against the door gently and kissed her deeper this time. My hands traveled down to her ass and squeezed it. She moaned again and I smiled. "Your moans are so sexy." I whispered next to her ear and breathed against her neck. She shivered and I smiled. I walked over to my big bed and layed her down gently. I was about to get on top of her as she spun us around and she was on top. "Ohh, your strong babe." I said and she smirked. She bend down and kissed me deep and passionate. I moaned by the touch of her lips on mine and she took the opportunity to gently stuck her tongue into my mouth. Hers met mine and a little firework exploded in my stomach.

Regina Pov.

As our tongues met 100 butterflies flew around my stomach. I started to kiss down her jaw and her neck. I sucked on her pulse point a little and she moaned again. I went further and pulled her shirt down a little so that I could see the top of her breasts wich weren't covered by her black laced bra. "You are so perfect." I whispered and looked her in the eyes. She blushed "You are beautiful sweetheart." She said back and smiled. My attention went back to her cleavage and I couldn't resist it any longer. I bend down and started to kiss the upper half of her breasts . I sucked on one point of her skin and as I let go of her skin with a 'plop' she whimpered softly. I smirked and went on. As I was finished she had almost 5 hinkeys on her chest and I smiled at my work. "You're mine now." I whispered and smiled as my thumb stroked her hinkeys. I leaned back down to her lips and kissed her softly. Her hands went to my back and stroked it. Goosebumps built up on my skin and I needed to smile into the kiss. Her hands found a way underneath my shirt and she pulled it up. First I jumped a little but then I relaxed. She was about to stop her action but I didn't wanted her to. I propped myself up and looked at her. She smiled shyly and looked at me with some blushing creeping through. "Can...can I-i... take it o-ff?" She asked and I nodded smiling. She pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it away. She scanned my body with her eyes and I felt her fingertips circle around on my naked chest and tummy. I giggled and she laughed at me. Suddenly she turned us around so that she was back on top. She took off her own shirt and threw it away too. I stared at her perfect body in front of me and  bit my lip. My hands roamed her body and slightly touched her breasts. She moaned at the sudden touch and I smirked. She bend down and repeated the things I did on her. She sucked on my upper breasts and kissed all over my chest. Afterwards I had tree big hinkeys and smiled. She lowered her head town to my ear and sucked on my earlobe. I moaned and brought my hands into her hair. I tilted my head to the side to give her more room. She kissed my neck and my jaw and finally got back to my lips. Her lips met mine and I directly needed to smile so hard. We parted and I blushed. "I love you." She said and I smiled so bright.
The best moment in my life. These little moments make my life seem complete. How do I deserve someone so gorgeous and stunning. So smart and kind. So beautiful and unique. So sweet and lovingly.
I love her so much!
"I love you too!" I replied and kissed her one more time before we just cuddled the rest of the night.

Heh guys,
Hope you like that chapter and I could made you smile. It was so much fun and so super sweet for me personally to write this.😌

Xoxo