I know I love her

Lana Pov.

The last few weeks went very great. We got to film the last episode of Ouat season 5 and Regina and I got even closer. The week she was there was probably one of the best weeks in my entire life. I love to spend my time with her and the fact that we live in the same city makes it even easier to see her alot.
I know I have feelings for her but I don't know how to tell her. She is a fan and probably doesn't feel anything else for me than feelings wich every fan has. And I'm scared. What if she feels the same way and we get together. What will they all think? I mean she is 10 tears younger than me. I need to somehow tell her and then forget her or so.

*time lapse* 12 weeks later.

Regina Pov.

I got out of bed at 7am and made my way down into the kitchen. I made myself some breakfast and checked my phone whilst.
I got a text from her.

My Queen: Hey🌹
Me: Hey☺️
My Queen: How are you baby?🌚
Me: Good you💛
My Queen: Same dear😊🙈 do you have some free time today? 💗
Me: Of course I have.☺️💗
My Queen: Okay cool. What about I pick you up at 4pm?🌚
Me: Yes. What are we gonna do?🙈
My Queen: That's a surprise. But you will like it. I mean I hope so. ☺️🌚
Me: Mehh. I want to know!!!! Pleaaasss🙏🏻🙏🏻
My Queen: Noo! You will see later.🙈💋
Me:🙄
My Queen: Hey don't roll your eyes at me!🌚
Me: Sorry bby😊
My Queen: 💗
Me: I have to go.😕❤️
My Queen: Okay bye.😕❤️ sys🌹
Me: 💗

With that I went back upstairs and took a shower; The hot water ran down my body so easily and it made me calm down every single time. I stood in the shower for about 40 minutes and thought about Lana.
What will she look like? How will her body react under the hot water?
Her body. Her curves. Her hair. Her skin. Her absolutely flawless face.
At some point I was a bit confused by myself.
Why do I think like that? Why do I imagine her in the shower or in her bed? Why do I do all this stuff? What's wrong with me?!
I need to figure myself out soon. Otherwise it will end in a Desaster. I finally got out of the shower and dried my body. I put on some fresh dark red laced underwear and put lotion on my whole body. I combed through my hair and sang along to Amnesia by One Direction. 
When I was done doing my hair I went back into my room and looked into my closet.
What shall I wear? I need to look absolutely perfect for whatever we're gonna do tonight.
I grabbed a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and a Tommy Hilfiger Pullover because it's very cold outside. I decided to go downstairs and ask my mom if I could help her with anything.
"Mom?" I asked as I got down into the kitchen. "Yes kid?" she asked and I got next to her beside the kitchen sink. "Can I help you somehow?" "No kid everything is okay. But why you want to help my? You never ask if you can help me...is something bother you? Or do you want something?" She asked and looked at me with a bit of an weirdo face. "No I don't..." "What is it sweety?" She asked and looked at me worried. I sat down at the table and looked down. "It's nothing bad or so but I...I don't know how to tell you this." I said honestly and looked at her worried. "You can tell me everything, you know that babygirl?" She sat down next to me and put her hand over mine. She lightly stroked the back of my hand with her thumb. "I...I like girls...somehow." I said as fast as I could and
tried to looked to another corner of the room. "Hey that's absolutely okay sweety. Who is it?" She asked smiling. "How do you know?" I asked a bit shocked that she knew that I was somehow in love with somebody. "Your look sweety. The look on your face says everything." She smiled and I blushed. "It's...its absolutely stupid but it's Lana." I said blushing. "Aww babygirl. That's cute." "No it's not. I'm not even really sure if I really love her or if it's just crushing a bit." I said and looked at her. "Tell me how you feel and I will tell you if you love her." She smiled at me and waited for me to start. "I don't know. Every time I see her i need to smile and I can't stop. I love talking to her and she is just so beautiful..." I told her and was completely shocked about what I just admitted to myself.
"You are in love with her. You definitely are sweety. And thats perfectly fine. There is nothing to be ashamed of."
I am so lucky to have such a mom.
"But what if she doesn't love me back or anything?" I looked sad. "You will get that. You are an absolutely beautiful girl and you deserve so good. When she doesn't love you than you will find someone else." "But I want nobody else than her. She is the first woman I've ever loved and she is just perfect in every way." I talked without knowing what I just said. "Ohh...I..." I brought out and looked onto the floor awkwardly. "It's okay kid. You really love her. So go and get your girl." I blushed and she laughed at me. I ran up the stairs and got some of my homework done but I couldn't really concentrate. I was so distracted by my thoughts.
Her smile. Her hair. Her skin. Her laugh. Her voice. Her scent. Her character and omg her body. Her curves.
4pm came soon and I quickly put on some mascara and some concealer. I packed my handbag ; phone-charger, hand creme, headphones, a mirror, a brush, and a toothbrush and some toothpaste.

Reginas Mom Pov.

I heard the doorbell rang and let the towel fall onto the kitchen sink. I was about to dry the dishes but that has to wait now. So I went to the door opened it and Lana was standing in front of me. "Oh hey Ms. Parrilla. Nice to see my daughters crus-...ahh favourite actress again." I tried to cover my mistake and gestured her to come in.
Shit! What did I just said?! Regina is going to kill me if Lana got it right. Shit!
She came in " Nice to see you again too." I looked at her and saw the question marks in her eyes. "Regina is in her room. You know where that is?" I asked her and she nodded. I saw the light lit up in her eyes as I mentioned Reginas name. I smiled and nodded back ;she got out of the kitchen and walked up the stairs.
If my little daughter really gets that woman she is lucky. Lana is beautiful and absolutely smart. And she is kind. I believe she will treat my little baby absolutely right and well.

Lana Pov.

I went upstairs and slightly nocked on the door of Reginas room. I heard a familiar "come in" and I needed to smile.
Her voice is so cute.
I opened the door stepped in and closed it behind me. She hasn't looked up so she didn't notice me jet. She sat in front of her little 'makeup table' and looked down onto her phone. So I sneaked behind her and gave her a big and sweet kiss on the cheek. She jumped a little but relaxed seconds after it again. I had put my arms around her waist and she leaned into my touch. I smiled brightly at her as she looked up to me. "Hey." She replied mostly a whisper to my kiss. I was about to let go of her waist but she grabbed my hands and held them their. She just smiled at me and I blushed a little. She got her phone back out and got onto Snapchat. She put the filter with the hearts above our heads on and took a cute photo of us where you could see my hands on her waist. But to let it look even cuter I picked her up sat myself on the little chair and sat her down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my lips onto her cheek. She smiled brightly with a little blush creeping through. She took 3 photos of us and under the last one she wrote "Mine🌹💭".
I was a bit confused.
Did I heard her mother right. Did she said I was Reginas crush or did I heard something wrong? I mean don't understand me wrong ; I would absolutely love to be her crush or even more.
After about 5 minutes neither of us talking I finally took the turn. "Shall we go?" I asked and looked at her. "Yes of course." She smiled at me and stood up. I stood up too and looked  at her as she grabbed her things.
She is so beautiful. Her body. Her curves. Omg. I would love to hear that she is in love with me. Because I think...no I know I am in love with her.

Hey guys,
I am absolutely sorry that it took me sooo long but I couldn't handle it. I was on holiday and didn't really had wifi or good internet. So sorry. Although I hope you like the new chapter.

Xoxo