Mine. Forever!

Hey guys,
I know it took me longer then I said it would but I had my first week back at school in 10th grade now. It was a little stressful so sorry for that. I hope you like that chapter and leave a like or a comment.

Xoxo

Regina Pov.

I stood up packed my things and we went downstairs. My mom was standing in the kitchen and I smiled at her. She smirked back and winked at me.
Oh god...yes I know what she means.
And without any tone coming out of the mouth she said 'go get your girl'. I blushed a bit and smiled. "Bye mom." "Bye kid. Habe fun you two but take care of yourselves guys." My mom replied and Lana smiled at her. "Goodbye Mrs. Nolan. I will take care of you daughter." I looked Lana in the eyes and smiled. I said a final goodbye and we went out. As we sat in her car I was so curious where we would go today. "So where are we going?" I asked and looked at her. "It's a surprise baby. I can't tell you. And you know that. Otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise anymore." She said and grinned. "Mehhh." I just replied and started to look outside the window.
Should I tell her? Should I don't tell her? Should I just kiss her? Should I tell her with a bound of roses or is that to much? Omg I have literally no idea how to tell her. I don't want to do anything wrong when it comes to her. I don't want to hurt her one single time. I just love her so much.
We drove on and on and at some point the car stopped. "What are we doing here?" I asked her and she smiled. She just got out of the car and made her way around it to open my door. The door opened and she offered me her hand and I gladly took it. I smiled at her as she turned around and tugged me behind her.
We walked past a few benches and a bigger lake. The time we stopped we stood in front of a smaller lake. Next to us were a big blanket neatly laid down on the grass with many pillows on it. I smiled brightly. "What is this?" I asked sweet but curious. "This is a blanket and these are pillows." "I know, but you know what I mean so tell me." I said and slapped her arm playfully. "Auch..." "Ohh sorry...I-i didn't want to..." I stepped  closer and wanted to comfort her. "Hey everything is okay. I was a joke. It's your surprise." She said cute and pulled me closer to her and onto the blanket. I smiled hardly and looked onto the little lake. We ate a bit and heard some music.

Lana Pov.

As we heard the music I was trying to figure out how to tell her. At some point the familiar sound of "girl crush" found my ear and I needed to sind along.
I've got a girl crush. Hate to admit it but, I've git a heart rush and it not slowing down.
I got it real bad want everything she has, that smile and that might night laugh.
...
I want her long brown hair. I want her magic touch.
All the time I stared at Regina and with every single word we got closer. We were so close that I could feel her breath against my skin. "Regina...I-i need to tell you something..." I started. She nodded and I kept going. "It's complicated and I don't really know how to tell you. The first time we really met in person at the panel I thought you were extraordinary. You were so beautiful and cute. The way you stared at me the whole time. You were just so cute. And as the weeks went on my...feelings got somehow stronger. I...I know I am way older than you and you probably just see me as your Idol but I fell in love with you and I still am falling in love with you!" I said honestly and had tears of fear in my eyes. She had no face expression. Nothing. I was so scared. I was about to stand up as she pulled me back onto the blanket by my arm. She still looked absolutely honest but there was a little smile creeping through. "What?" I asked confused by her and myself. "I-i can't believe it. I mean...it's you. YOU!! Lana Parrilla just told ME that she is falling in love with ME! Omg. I-i don't know how to response." She said super sweet and excited. "It's okay if you're not feeling the sa-..." I was about to say but she interrupted me harshly. "But it's not like that! I have been crushing on you for like almost 4 years now and I fell in love with you a long time ago, I just didn't tell you because I was scared you didn't feel the same way. And now. I just can't believe that this is real. I mean..." I couldn't stand her any longer. I laid my hand on the back of her neck and the other one on her cheek. I smiled genuinely and looked her right in the eyes. She was a bit scared I think but that I will change. "This is real." And with that I pulled her in and kissed her shyly but with so much love.

Regina Pov.

At first I was shocked but then I  melted into the touch of her lips.
Omg I am literally kissing LANA PARRILLA.
Omfg. I love her so much.
I gently began kissing back and leaned in a bit more. My one hand moved to her cheek and stroked it. The other one went shyly to her hips and I touch her hips for almost the first time. I slightly started stroking her back while she pulled me even closer by my hips. We parted because air got a problem and I literally had the worlds biggest smile on my face. She laughed a little. "Omg. I literally kissed LANA FREAKING PARRILLA!! My crush, my idol, the worlds most beautiful woman, my biggest inspiration, the best actress in the entire world! Omg I can't believe it!" I said and was shook about myself. I blushed so hard. She laughed and looked me in the eyes. She took my hand and started to talk. "I really love you if you believe me or not, so I am asking you: Regina Maria Dallas, do you want to be my girlfriend?" She suddenly asked me and I had tears building up in my eyes. I nodded. "Yes.yes. Yes Lana Maria Parrilla I want to be your girlfriend. I don't want to be anybody else's girlfriend but yours." I leaned back in and kissed her again. This time more passionate and deep. She gently pulled me onto her lap so I was straddling her.
Gosh...
Our lips move against each other perfectly, just as they were made for each other. The time we parted I smiled. "Now you didn't kissed your crush, your idol or Lana freaking Parrilla. Now you officially kissed your girlfriend. I'm all yours now. As long as you want me." She said with a little blush creeping through. "Forever." I simply replied and kissed her again. I backed away and looked her in the eyes. I looked down to her neck and brought my lips to her sweet skin. I started to kiss her neck and sucked on her skin. Out of it came a big fat hinkey. "Mine! Forever"