Chapter 8-My First Test pt. 2

I dropped my gun and I froze.The Vex?In Remnant?Why?

Y/N:What.No.Not here.

Ghost:Yes!Its south and I scanned a Vex structure deep underground.I didn't scan any actual vex though......

Y/N:Is there a.....

Ghost:No.I don't scan any vaults like the Vault of glass anywhere near here.

Y/N:I think we need to look into this some more.

I started to walk back into the woods I stopped.

Ruby: Y/N?Whats wrong?

I didn't know what to say.I couldn't tell her about the Vex.

Y/N:I...just remembered something.

A ship landed at the base of the tower to pick us up and take us back to the school for the award ceremony.

Ruby:Well.. the ships here so lets go.

She started to walk off to the ship and she saw I wasn't follow and she stopped.

Ruby:Whats wrong?

Y/N:I.....

My Ghost started to talk on the coms again.

Ghost:You go.I'll look around some more and be back later.

I understood and walked toward Ruby.

Y/N:I was just remembering something.

We walked off and onto the ship.I sat down and looked out at the forest one last time.The vex were a serious threat.I hoped the Ghost would be ok.

Everyone was happy and talking to each other on the ship flying back to the school except me.I was quiet looking at the floor trying to decide what the next step is.I needed a plan.Were the Vex here because of me?Or were they here long before me?No one could see how I actually looked under my helmet.I heard someone cough and I looked up it was Jaune. He sat down next to me.

Jaune: I uh...just wanted to thank you for helping me out back there.

Y/N:No problem.I didn't do much though,i think I hurt you more then help.

Jaune: Yeah.....Its not to bad though only a bruise.

We didn't  talk for a minute.

Jaune: So how many weapons do you actually have?

I chuckled a bit.

Y/N:I have a ton of weapons.At least 15 on me right now but,back at the tower I-

I realized what i was saying and stopped.The tower,my friends,the Traveller, they were all gone.

Jaune: Are you all right?

Y/N:I'm fine.I just remembered something.Anyway,your shield and sword are pretty cool.

Me and him talked for the rest of the flight.When we got to the school everyone came to the award ceremony where you were assigned your team based on your performance.Different groups of people  got teams.CRDL,RWBY,JNPR.Then there was me.I walked up on the stage.

Ozpin: You completed the test without a partner and you were the only one to get this chess piece.This never happens but,I believe you must be your own team. What is your teams name?

I though for a while and I came up with a name.A name that reminded me of home.

Y/N:I'll be team TRVL.

I don't know how the speaker would react i he found out I named my team, TRVL,short for traveler,but it sounded good to me.

Cabal pov......

Primus Korron stood in the cabal command ships, command room

Primus Korron stood in the cabal command ships, command room.He was looking out a window at the forest where they landed. This world was filled with humans.A disgusting species.It seemed the darkness was here as well.Bracus- Turuk walked up to the primus.

Turuk: Shall we start the hunt?

Korron:No. We secure the area then we hunt.

Turuk:But-

Korron:Do not disobey me.Get the scouting partys ready.

Turuk murmured something and walked out of the command room.

Turruk: The hunt must start now.

This is the end of Volume 1! I am making the Volume 2 and it will come out really soon!