{ 13 }

No matter how much time went by, the bags that have etched themselves into your skin haven't faded in the slightest, telling me that even though you were giving out all these smiles, you haven't been getting better.

Every time I came up to you though, you'd give me a loving smile and wave my question off, changing the subject to literally anything else. 

All I could do was stare off, clouds of anxiety filling up my head, not looking like they'd be leaving anytime soon.

As I walked into the lecture hall, I was suddenly yanked back to an emptier section of the area, causing me to yelp quietly and swiftly turn to look at the stranger. I was met with a fluffy head of mint hair and fidgeting hands.

"U-um, sorry for suddenly freaking you out like t-this it's just-"

The male lost his words after barely being able to speak with all of his nervous stutters in the way. I gasped lightly and grabbed his hand when I was able to finally put my finger on who he was.

"Oh! You're Min Yoongi! Hoseok's best friend! I've seen you around."

His eyes lit up at my words and he nodded his head harshly.

"Yes! Y-yes! I'm his friend! I've seen you around! Um, please! Help me! Hoseok, he-he-"

The words that were leaving his mouth got clogged by the plump tears that streamed down his pale cheeks, and it left me at a loss for words. I wiped my thumbs across his face, trying to erase the wet streaks and to calm the male down.

My brows furrowed and my frown became more apparent. As soon as his uneven breathing slowed and sniffling stopped, I quietly asked,

"What's going on with Hoseok?"

"Save him."

He cried out, and I wanted to help him and give him the world seeing him in such a sad state, but I just couldn't tell him.

I can't.