Chapter 4

[Later On That Day - Still Dom's POV]

I was getting ready to go over Y/N's house by now. I'd spent the entire day with Chris and I was ready to just relax and chill with my best friend. Hopping in my car I turn on the radio and text Y/N.

Me: Big booty, I'm on my way.

Y/N: Alright, I'm getting out the shower now.

Me: >:] You should stay in and let me join..

Y/N: Boy bye. Lol nobody getting nothing from me :P see you soon babyboy.

I grinned reading her text.. Mainly because I took that as she's not seeing anyone and that leaves me with less distractions and less obstacles in my way of getting to her. About 15-20 minutes later I was jogging up the steps to her condo. Knocking on the door twice Y/N answered the door immediately and blessed my presence with her beauty. Hair wrapped up with a towel, an oversized t-shirt and knee high gray socks.. One of my weaknesses.

"Heeey Boobie. You gonna stand there or come in ?" She asked with a smile

Sliding past her the scent of strawberries and mangos flooded my nose. Pulling my jacket off I set it on the couch handle and sat on the couch handle watching her every move.

"Come here, let me see you." I said patting my lap

"Dom, we're not doing this.. I missed you but no." she replied

Getting up I grab her arm pulling her to me, she fought back but sighed in defeat as she realized I wasn't going to let her go. I look into her eyes with a smirk playing across my face, she sighs again and looks at me like "I don't have time for this shit." but still stood in front of me not moving.

"So you fucking with other niggas Y/N ?"

Sliding my hand up her bare thighs I feel her tense up but going back to being relaxed once again, unwrapping the towel from around her head, her black mane falls loose and I run my fingers through it before moving it away from her neck and begin planting soft kisses on it, her breathing heightens when she felt my lips on her neck. Moving my hand from her thighs I widen them giving me access to her freshly shaved pussy, I could tell by the way she was freely letting me do as I please, she was aching to be touched.

Picking her up off of her feet I carried her the bedroom, she remained silent the entire time. But the minute my fingers separated her lips and began rotating her moist clit.. Her silence was no more. Her moans filling the room as she tried to squirm away from me, within seconds her legs started trembling violently, her clit, pulsating against my fingers. I took this as an advantage to slow down the pace my fingers were moving and undress myself still pleasuring her as her body jerked when a wave of pure ecstasy went through her. I watched as she arched her back off the bed, finally releasing her load of juices on my hand and the bed, laying back breathlessly.

A smirk spreads across my face as I climb up on the bed positioning myself between her legs and without warning I ram my length into her tight entrance, a grunt escaping my lips as her walls suck me in, my shaft feeling secure and at home immediately. Gripping her legs I lift them up, pinching and grabbing her thighs as I begin digging her out. Instead of focusing mainly on myself, when it came to Y/N I always had a thing to look at her. Her love faces were sexy, the way her brows furrowed when I hit that spot, the way her mouth formed into an 'O' and she didn't utter a sound, her moans.. Were like they were literally sent from God. I loved the way her body moved, and looked under mine. Plump breasts, bouncing back and forth with my each and every stroke, hands gripping the sheets as she grinned slowly back against me, back arched off of the bed while her hair was sprawled out everywhere.

Letting go of her thighs, I pull out of her groaning lowly as the air hits my dick already missing it's home. Without me saying anything she turned over getting on all fours, arching her back deeper than it already naturally was, I licked my lips and ran my over over her backside planting a hard smack on her perfectly round ass, I heard a soft whimper leave her lips as she flinched from the force of the smack. Grabbing her waist, I ease my thick length into her once again, she moans loud and long before she started bouncing and throwing her ass back on me. The sound of our sweaty skin, echoing through her room, looking down I spank her ass once more watching my dick slide in and out of her, being coated in her juices more and more. She moaned out my name as she came once more and had an orgasm at the same time, sending me in a frenzy as she tried to keep still to calm her. Chuckling lowly I started thrusting into her recklessly, wildly and jaggedly feeling her walls clench around me with each thrust. Soon, my dick began twitching, and I was ready to bust, slowing down my strokes, she threw her ass back obviously wanting me to cum, with one last throw back of her ass, she made sure I was deep in her and as if on command, I came inside her, my dick convulsing violently in her spitting out what I'd been holding in for months.

She sighs satisfied as she scoots up on the bed slowly as her body was weak, moving over to give me space. When I laid beside her, she laid her head on my chest, curling up into a ball.

"I missed you Y/N.." I mumbled as I bury my face into her hair.

"I missed you too Dom." She whispers back

I had a feeling, she was upset with me, because we told each other we wouldn't do anything that could lead to us fucking or anything like that.. But what do you do when you haven't touched a sexually woman in months and your biggest temptation is standing in front of you practically half dressed ? I couldn't help myself.. Not with Y/N, she always had that effect on me. Running my fingers through her hair I kiss her forehead.

"I love you Y/N." I stated.

Only to be answered with her soft snores. I smile a bit and try to follow suit. I wasn't lying when I said I loved her.. It's a good thing she fell asleep though, because I don't know if I would've like the answer she would've given me. It'd be something like "I love you too Dom.. But.." And I don't wanna hear but, so, until then, I won't tell her I love her in that form. A little while after I began dozing off beside her, feeling complete and not empty as I did when I laid and slept with other women.