Chapter 5

[Y/N's POV]

Opening my eyes as the sunlight beat down on my face, I groan lowly stretching out my completely nude body. I slept greatly honestly, that's what good dick does to you. I smile at the thought of everything that took place last night. Dom always had a possessive side to him.. He became possessive of me when it came to any and everybody. He didn't like the fact that his brother had a thing for me and they even fought about it when we were actually doing things.. I may sound like a hoe because I slept with both brothers but when you're lost and confused your emotions get the best of you sometimes.

"Dom." I croak out

Nothing.

Sighing, I got out of bed, brushing my hair out of my face and walking to the bathroom to get up for work.. I was a few hours late but whatever. Stepping into the shower, the cold water hit my body before it could change to hot water sending chills down my spine and making my skin break out in goosebumps. Running my head under the now warm/hot water I let out another sigh.. Out of upset-ness, mainly because Dominic wasn't there when I woke up, I know.. We said we wouldn't do things but he could've at least stayed until I woke up and after went our separate ways as if nothing happened. But I guess. Whatever. After I finished shampooing my hair and washing my skin I stepped out, wrapping the towel around me. Walking into my room, put lotion on my damp skin, and started getting dressed. Putting on a black strapless silk push up bra with the matching silk cotton panty from Victoria's Secret. Instead of my regular pencil skirt with a blazer, or jacket, I decided to put on a black Giorgio Armani dress, topping it off with my little golden hoop earrings, and my little golden studs, standing in the mirror, I brushed and tied my now damp hair into a high bun, applying my mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of eye shadow, then finally my red lipstick.

Glancing at the time, I speed walked into my walk-in closet and took my Black Red Bottom Louie V's off the shelf and walked out, pushing the door closed with my foot. Grabbing a black suit jacket on my way out, then got my briefcase and bag off the floor and headed downstairs, grabbed my keys, then out the door, hopping into my car immediately.

Why so dressed up you might ask ? Well, there's a meeting with other members of different law firms and another meeting with Mr. Sanders-Brown, aka Chris and Dom's father, also my second Daddy, in half an hour and you have to always look your best when they're around not that you aren't supposed to look your best at regular work but yeah, I think you get the point. Once I got on the highway I got slightly irritated because the traffic was moving slow.. It's seriously too damn early for this shit. Sighing I sat back in my seat and inched forward every time the car in front of me inched forward. 10-15 minutes later, it was clear, come to find out somebody had an accident, I shook my head as I passed why ? White people stay not knowing how to drive, and they the ones they invented cars, lord help me.

A couple minutes later, I was in the parking lot of my law firm. The parking lot was filled with multiple cars. Grabbing my things out of the passenger seat I lock my doors and walk into the building, being greeted as I made my way through the lobby. Pressing the elevator door, they open instantaneously and I step in, pressing the number 14. The doors close and I pull out my phone, texting my brothers and scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. It was a lot of the regular shit there, Dom and Chris updated talking about they're glad to see their pops even if it's on business terms cause it's been too long.

Opening up the twitter text field I type "Uncle Marv! Yes! I'm happy to see him. Finally!" I smile and post it. The elevator doors open and I wait until the swarm of people move out of my way so I could step out and make my way to my office. Glancing down at my Rolex, I quickly step into my room, heels clicking with each step I took and got my folders that were necessary for the meeting. Soon I was right outside the see-thru door, stepping in quietly.