Chapter 7

"Chris.. Not on the door." I whimpered as his fingers came in contact with my bud. As he pinched it between his fingers he pulled us away from the door, picked me up bridal style and walked into the living room. Taking the few moments to my advantage I bit, kissed, and sucked his neck, feeling his thick member rise up against my ass and him to growl loudly.

He set me down on the couch and looked down on my bare body as he wrestled with his belt buckle and pants, once he finally got them off he stepped out and snatched me up, using the belt to tie my hands behind my back and he bent me over the couch not giving me the chance to object. He positioned himself behind me, spread both of my legs and roughly palmed my ass causing me to help aloud and jolt forward a bit. I arched my back out against him in the air, I'm positive you can tell by now I was yearning to feel him no matter how guilty I was gonna feel afterward. "Please Chris, don't tease. I need it." I spoke in a whimper type of tone begging him to stop playing and just fuck me relentlessly. Momentarily he chuckled and began rubbing his tip up and down my wet slit not listening to my pleas and making my body shiver at the sensations that were shooting through my body. Soon after he had a tight grip on my waist and he was plunged deep in me, stroking deep at a steady pace, his other hand was wrapped up in my hair, yanking my head back as my ass clapped against him with every given thrust.

I'd been trying to get my hands out of the belt since he's wrapped it around my wrists and every time I tried he made sure to stroke hard in me to stop focusing on trying to remove it.

My moans and his grunts echoed off of the walls of filled the sex scented room.

"CHRIS!!!" I screamed out as I felt myself nearing my climax.

As if on queue he pulled out quickly not giving me the satisfaction of cumming just yet, moved us from the couch handle onto the actual couch and set me down on the edge, had both of my legs spread eagle style, smirking at me devilishly as he stroked his dick in front of me and in a split second he was back to digging me out, his hands gripping the back of the couch, the wood creaking while he stroked, slow grinding and occasionally sped up his pace while doing so. Being that my hands were tied behind my back still there wasn't much I could do such as grip him, scratch his back although I did bite his shoulder when he came close enough. After awhile, his dick began to twitch and he slowed down his pace while still thrusting deep and hard, his breathing picked up and his grunts became louder, I laid my head back on the sofa and locked eyes with him, his face was sweaty and the expression on it made me feel like I was on cloud 9, I began gyrating my hips and clenching my walls around him which made him hiss and caused his dick to really begin spasming. "Y/N... Baby." He grunted my name and let go of his load in me, feeling his warm liquids ooze out of me made my shiver slightly as his laid against mine. Minutes later he pulled out of me, grunting while doing so and rolled over on the couch, pulling me in top of him.

We laid up for awhile after he untied my wrists, silently caressing each other.. Thinking about what we had just done, regretting it and not regretting it at the same time. Was I wrong ? Probably. I fucked my best friend days after fucking his brother and being drunk didn't have anything to do with it, I honestly wanted to.. Just like I wanted to fuck Dominic. The sad truth was and probably always will be, I'm in love with both of them and nothing could change that.