• Two •

"What is something you can give away as many times you want without ever losing it?"

•••

"Although before we start, I have party favors!" The maid said.

Reaching into her purple apron the girl purples out a little bag that was tired with a purple ribbon.

"You must like the color purple." Sana said.

"Is it obvious? After dying my hair the color, I became obsessed. Master said it suits me very well." MaLee said with a small smile.

The others stared at her as she undid the ribbon. The girl poured out a pile of what seemed to be necklaces.

"Each of you has a customized necklace that will benefit you in future activities." MaLee said.

She carefully grabbed the black string and pulled one necklace out of the pile.

A cookie.

"Oh, Seokmin! This one is yours," She walked over and set it in his hand that was stretched out.

"Thank you so much MaLee!" Seokmin said smiling at her.

She stared at him for a short second until speed walking back to he pile. Her purple pigtails flew behind her back when she turned away from the Boy Scout. After handing everyone their necklaces, she waited patiently for them to get them on.

"Why does mine have to be pink?" Jaebum asked the maid.

"Pink is a manly color." She flatly said to him.

She turned away from the group and walked to the room next door. The group slowly, and quietly, followed behind her.

"Since we made you come during lunch time, we thought feeding you would be appropriate." She told them.

In the center of the room they walked in was giant table. On each side of the table were eight chairs. Plates, silverware, and napkins sat in front of each chair as food sat in the middle of the table. The group looked at each other and shrugged. All sixteen sat down and began taking small portions, other than Jin who took handfuls of each.

"So MaLee, how long have you worked here?" Somi asked the maid.

"Oh no, no. No need to ask about me, I'm here to make sure you guys all have fun." The girl said curtsying to her.

"Oh well, one question won't hurt. Will it?" Jackson asked her.

It was silent as they watched the maid. Her eyes stayed focused on the group and her face stay stoic.

"I guess it won't hurt," she said quietly, "I've been in the house for about five years."

The group just kinda nodded. Five years was a long time and judging from the lack of staff, it must be just MaLee and her master.

"Lunch is very tasty MaLee! Did you make it?" A very loud Hoseok asked the girl.

"I believe you said one question." The maid responded.

"We did didn't we. Well lunch is very tasty! Whoever made it should be proud!" Hoseok said again stuffing another spoon of mashed potatoes in his mouth.

A small smile formed on the purplettes face.

"I really didn't think you'd all go with the outfits." MaLee stated.

"Seokmin forced me." Woozi said sipping his water.

"A party is a party and I'm down for whatever." Jimin said.

Everyone nodded as to say they agreed with what Jimin said. MaLee smiled at their silent statement.

"Well good cause we have a lot of activities planned for you guys!" She said clapping her hands together.

"Finally. Can we just get to the games. This party's boring and this food isn't even good." Tzuyu said standing up, the food on her plate was barely touched.

No one said a word. They just looked back and forth between MaLee and Tzuyu. Both girls had a blank face on, staring each other down.

"You know Tzuyu. You're one hundred percent correct." MaLee said stating at her.

"Finally. What's the fir-"

Everyone looked at Tzuyu. Her loud coughs heard throughout the whole house.

"Tzuyu? Are you okay?" Dahyun asked running over to her.

The only response Dahyun got was more coughs. Sana passed Tzuyu a glass of water hoping it would help but nothing stopped. Tzuyu's face got more red and no one knew what to do.

"MaLee! What do we do? Do something!" Somi yelled.

Then they stopped. The coughing was gone and a thump was heard. A loud scream heard from Dahyun as she watched her best friend fall to the ground.

"Let the games begin." MaLee said smiling.