Clues 4-Feited

Noah was panicking. He didn't know what to believe. There standing just a few steps ahead of him was Elle.

"They have no clue. Those imbeciles." She continued.

Noah held his breath. He was shaking all over. He had heard her confess to all the murders. But why would she want to do such a horrible thing.

Noah continued listening. He pulled out his camera and started recording Elle's words so he had proof to declare Elle the killer)

"Once we kill the last one, we'll get our money and leave this hell hole for good." she spoke with a murderous smile.

Now that Noah examined her more closely, he started to see her in a new light. It was as if he was looking at a totally different person. He now saw a killer who had no mercy instead of the stern woman that he just met a while ago.

The video recording was all he needed to convince  John and the rest of the officers that Elle was guilty.

He rushed outside to look for John and immediately found him stationed next to his car where he was smoking probably to keep himself awake.

"Want a puff?" John offered to Noah as he approached the car.

"No thank you. You should not be asking me to take part in smoking as I am a minor and YOU are a police officer who should be upholding the law. ANYWAYS I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT." Noah said.

"What law? Don't you see what's become of this island in less than 24 hours? We're doomed. Each and everyone of us. Even after the killer has been caught this island will never remain the same. I assure you." John spoke ignoring Noah's last statement.

"Speaking of crime. I need to show you something extremely important right now." Noah pulled out his camera.

He played the video for John to see.

"What exactly am I supposed to be seeing?" John asked. "Because all I see is a minute long video of nothing but the view of the corridor outside my office."

"Um, are you blind? Can't you see Elle?" Noah peered at the screen. To his shock the video was indeed of the empty corridor.

"That's impossible. Elle was right there. I even saw her with my own eyes."

"Why were you recording Elle?"

"Because she's the killer."

"What?"

"She killed the teens. I even heard her talking to someone on the phone. I recorded her. But now she's not showing up on the footage." Noah said.

John patted him on the back.

"Looks like someone needs sleep."

"No I promise you. Elle IS the killer!" Noah screamed.

"Listen, kid. Just because you read about mysteries and thrillers doesn't mean that you are fully equipped to catch a killer in reality. That you should understand. Tell you what. How about you go home and get a good night's sleep? " John thought that he was helping Noah out, but all he did was infuriate him.

"No I want to stay and help. Besides I helped by getting the proof of who the killer is but it's tempered with. Someone deleted the footage and replaced it with a useless video." Noah gasped." I bet it was Elle.

He couldn't believe it. He himself had recorded her and now all the traces of her being in the corridor talking to that person were gone.

Noah was feeling extremely frustrated. How the hell did that happen? Was John correct when he said that Noah needed sleep? Noah was not sure about anything anymore.