tmb 16

A/N AT THE END

I woke up the next morning with the biggest headache known to mankind. See, I'm not a big drinker but when it comes to parties like the ones the boys threw last night, mama will have a few sips.

A few sips too many.

My head was throbbing so I decided to go downstairs and find some pain medication. I was still thinking about the conversation I heard last night when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and came face to face with Jason. "Hey baby, do you know where your mom keeps the medicine?" I crouched down so I could get to his height.

Jason nodded his head, "Yes, follow me." We both walked outside of the house so I assumed we were going to the garage or something. I then realized how cold it was and looked down at my choice of clothing: a pair of shorts and a tank top.

I turned to look at Jason, "Sweetie, do you mind if I go back inside and get a sweat-" Before I could finish, the little rascal ran inside the house and locked the door. I quickly ran after him but the doorknob wouldn't budge.

I peeked my head inside and noticed a group of guys laughing their heads off. If I was on the opposite side of the situation, I too would be laughing. But it was freezing and not to mention I had a killer headache!

I knocked on the door as hard as I could and when I realized that they werent going to open the door, I decided to call Carrie.

My idiot self forgot to bring my phone out with me.

Hey, it wasn't my fault! I didn't know this was gonna happen to me. I can't wait to go inside and strangle those boys.

After a couple of minutes of me just begging and knocking on the door, they finally let me inside.

"YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!" Parker yelled while clutching his stomach from laughing so hard.

I sent him a glare and proceeded to walk up to my room. "Fuck you guys, honestly. I have a killer headache and it was probably below zero outside meaning I was freezing to death!"

Corey walked towards me with a pill bottle in his hand, "Dang, we didn't know. It was Parkers idea to prank you. If you're gonna kill anyone, kill him!"

I snatched the bottle out of his hand and turned my glare onto Parker who held his hands up. "Hey hey hey, what happened to bros before hoes?" He then hit Corey for ratting him out.

"Whatever, I don't have time to deal with this. You guy's are so immature" I said and walked into my room and made sure to slam the door on my way in.

I plopped onto my bed and started to text Molly.

I decided to wait until she got here to explain

I decided to wait until she got here to explain. Where would I start? Should I tell her about what I heard?

I decided I should tell her everything from start to finish, only because she is my best friend and if they somehow find my body near a lake because Mason decided I knew something and killed me, she would be able to testify.

I'm only thinking about the future ya know.

About 20 minutes later, she barged into my room and demanded I tell her everything.

I grinned and ran over to her to give her a hug. "How have you been girl?"

She looked at me like she couldn't believe I actually cared about her well being. "I'm good, great actually. Enough about me, tell me everything chica!"

We both sat down on my bed and i clasped my hands ready to start the story. I told her everything, from how the guy was hitting on me to how Mason gave him the death stare and he practically ran crying for his mommy, and lastly, how I heard a conversation between some random guy named Derek and the boys, which they later confronted me about.

"OH MY GOD! You really sneezed while trying to spy on them?! Wow, lil mo mo's gotta teach you something" She looked at me and started tilting her head back in laughter.

I shrugged, "I cant help my bodily functions!"

She stopped laughing abruptly and looked at me, "What was the name of the guy they were talking to?"

"Derek I think, why?"

She looked at me in shock, got up off the bed, and began to pace around the room. "Aspen, we're they like jokingly arguing or actually arguing?"

"Actually arguing, why? What's wrong?" I asked, walking over to her. I needed her to calm down cause she wasn't making any sense.

Molly looked at me in shock, "Aspen. Derek is a known drug dealer in this town. He deals for the scariest people alive and if you somehow tick those people off..."

She paused,"They make you pay."

------
OKAY so some background on Derek / the plots starting to unfold now hehe

ALSO BIG NEWS: I'm currently working on a new story, its about werewolves which I don't know about you but I'm obsessed with reading about on wattpad! So I decided to make my own story!! The chapters aren't short at all and i'm gonna release it soon!

PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THAT BOOK! It's extremely better written than this book and i'm proud of it!!

I'm currently pre-writing some of the chapters so I can release consecutively

And if you're like "fuck werewolves thats a stupid idea for a book" well the main guy character is portrayed by Nick Bateman so if that doesn't make you wanna read it then idk what will.

Anyways, please comment and leave your thoughts on this chapter! Lets get this to 25 votes and 10 comments for an update!

QOTC: Who's your fav character in the book?