Dawns prediction

Bricks pov:
"Hey dawn why was I mad earlier?" I asked. Dawn looked at me. "Your aura says that you are jealous of how Jo went along with what Duncan was doing to her." She replied. "M-M-Me? Jealous no!" I tried to defend my self. "No need to lie Brick, you have had feelings for Jo sense she helped you out of the grave on season 4." She said smirking. Blushed rosed on my cheeks. I had to admit I tried to impress Jo alot but I never knew why. I knew Jo was gonna be in all stars so I faked an ingry so Chris wouldn't let me go. I regretted every bit of it. People in the fandom started to ship her and lightning and I hated it, people seemed to forget me. "Brick?" Dawn asked. "Yes?" I said. "I think you should get going Jo is coming and I don't think she wants you in here." She said. I nodded and headed out.
"I like Jo... Who would guess.." I thought but what I didn't know is that Duncan was eavesdropping the conversation.
//Duncans video confenall//
So brick likes Jo huh. Hahaha . . I think he's too late. Ill have her kissing me less than 48 hours just like Courtney.
End of confenall.

Courtneys pov:
I went to find Jo cause I saw her with Duncan and i think Duncan likes her.
"Jo!!" I yelled. She turned around. "What do u want Ci-brat, I have business to attend to." She growled.
"Do you like Duncan?" I asked. She looked disgusted. "And why would I like that playboy Duncan?" She asked. "Never mind." I said looking away. She grabbed the collar of my shirt. "Tell me now!" She said with anger. I started shaking in fear. "Jo I think that's enough." Someone said interrupting . she chitched her fists. I knew that voice it was brick. Jo let me go. I wonder if she likes brick?

Jo's pov:
"What do you want." I asked. "You know what I want." He said staring into my eyes. I loosened my grip. My angry face turned into a nice face without a smile. He started to blush and made a cute face (wait what) "Why are you looking at me like that." He asked. I didn't respond. I started to dooze off. I noticed his new look. He grew and became more muscular. I looked up and down with my eyes. My mouth went open and I looked back at him. "Hey earth to Jo did you hear me?" He said. I snapped back into reality. "What?" I said. "I wanted to know if you wanted to meet me in the woods after dark." He asked. "But you hate the dark." I reminded him. "I meant when you run." He laughed. I hated when he does that but he never laughed before and I kinda liked it. Ever since he got here he hasn't smiled but now he is. Courtney started to smile as he left. "Soooo what was that all about?" She cooded. "S-shut up." I said blushing. "I think you Brick." She said raising her eyebrows. "I-I-I." I said stuttering. "Aw I guess Jo has a heart after all." She said giving me a hug. "Whatever." I said rolling my eyes. She let go and I went back to the cabin. Duncan stood outside the door and blocked me from coming in. "Ugh I got no time for this Duncan!" I yelled. I began to get annoyed by him. "No use moving me princess." He said. "I recommend you don't call me that." I said folding my arms. "Then I'll call you Josephine." He said smirking. "Nope." I said breaking a smile. "Fine I'll call you cupcake." He disided. "NO!" I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close. Closer than before. "Cupcake don't raise your voice at me." He whispered. He leaned in, I started to shake I was to scared to do anything. "Duncan, let her go!" Yelled a voice. It was brick for brains. For some odd reason tears rolled down my face. Duncan grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. Our chests are pushed together. "And what are you gonna do about it?" He questioned brick. Brick became angry. I looked at brick. Duncan grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "You can't like that loser when you got me cupcake." He purred then he did something that put brick in position that I wish he wasn't in. Duncan kissed me.... Not a soft kiss a brutal kiss. As he was doing it I tried to push away but he pulled me closer. I knew what I had to do. "SON OF A UNICORN!!!" Duncan yelled. (He still has a softy affect cause of what happened on season 5.. Bad curse words Duncan 😂) I kicked Duncan in the kiwis.. Where it hurts. I wiped my lips as he fell in the ground. "What the hell is wrong with you!!" I yelled. Duncan looked up. More tears went down my face. He giggled. "You are hard to get aren't you." He said weakly. Duncan looked back down. I looked at brick with anger in his eyes. Brick came towards me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Jo...." He said softly. I looked at him. Tears formed in his eyes. "Yes." I said skipping a heartbeat. "What am I to you?" He asked. I was shocked by the question....

Happy independence day everyone!! Ill try to update again today on another story but yay... Shout out to.. myrisah6 RomanceWriter88 omgfanfiction Super_author_chick Sacred_Sinner15 -TotalDramaIsland- STARCO_IS_REAL_ XxWriter_RosexX they are awesome. The first one is my sister btw she recently joined. Tootles
-Kortaney❤