the thing

I was shocked by the question. Brick started crying. (Jo's pov btw) "what do you mean?" I asked. "You never act like you care but I feel like you do!" He sobbed. "In season 4 we was close but now you got Duncan like in season 5 you had lightning!" I was in more shock. Duncan I can understand but jockstrap, where did that come from. "What are you talking about brickhouse?" I asked nicely which by the way is not Jo behavior. Brick started to cry even more. "Hey..." I said. I put my hand on his shoulder and he slapped it away. "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS!!!!" He yelled at me. "I get it... You wanna win the million, that's why you came here but that's not what why I came here." "Why did you come back?" I asked nicely again. He stopped crying and looked at me. He looked angry. "YOU REALLY ARE HEARTLESS ARENT YOU!!!" He yelled. He ran off. "Brick!" I called. "Cadet get back here!" I stood there as he kept running. Why did he come back... If it wasn't for the million and... What happened in All Stars anyway. I looked down and it began to rain.

Bricks pov: (I added a Steven universe song btw)

I ran into the woods as it began to rain. I stopped. Maybe I took it hard on Jo, she can't be heartless right... But I said that too her... I'm such an idiot.. She probably thinks I hate her. I saw a rose bush I smiled.

I was fine with the men...
(Picks up rose) who would come into her life now and again.. I was fine cause I knew... That they didn't really matter until you..(Zoey was there at the time but she follows him to see what's up) I was fine.. When you came and we fought like it was all some silly game.. Over her.. Who would she choise.. After all those years I never thought I'd lose.
Its over isn't it.. Isnt it.. Isn't it over.. Its over isnt it... Isn't it... Isn't over.. You won and she chose you. And she loved you and she's gone.. Its over isnt it why can't I move on.. (Zoey follows him more wondering what he's talking about)
War and glory.. Reinvention... (I edited this part cause its not Steven:() freedom.. Friendship... Her attention.. Out in daylight my potential.. Bold pressie, experimental. Who am I know in this world without her.. Petty and dull with the nerve to dought her. What does it matter its all ready done.. (Edied again.. Sorry jo didn't do.... You know what) now I got to be there for what's left.. (Zoey started to catch on..) Its over isn't it.. Isn't it... Isn't it over... Its over isnt it... Isnt it... Isn't it over.. You won and she chose you and she loved you and she's GONE.. (Throws rose in air) ....... Its over isnt it why can't I move on..... Its over isn't it.. Why.. Can't.. I.. Move... On.. (End of song)
I turn around and see Zoey crying and clapping her hands. I blushed 10x as much as I ever had. She told me to come back into the cabins cause it's not safe to be out here like this. I nodded and followed her.

Jo's pov:

"Brick!!" I called out. After he ran I went out looking for him. It was pouring very hard but I didn't care. Just as long as its not a thunder storm.. The non jo in me is scared of thunder. "Sorry Magee!" I called out again. "Sir leaks a lot!!" I was getting worried. I ended up getting lost. I started to think. I'm nothing with out someone to help me up.. I should of been there.. Why did he leave me.

(Yes jo IS singing)
I'm so tired of being here... Suppressed by all my childish fears.. And if you have to leave.. I wish that you would just leave.. Your presents still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.. (Courtney went looking for Jo and found her singing in the rain)
These wounds won't seem to heal.. This pain is just too real there's just to much that time can not erase..
When you cried I'd wipe way all on for tears.... (Remembers a memory) when you screamed I'd fight way all of your fears.. (Remember his fear of the dark) and I held your hand through all of these years and you still have.... All of me.... (Courtney lisionsed and her first guess what lighting cause of last season but she won't make it official yet) you used to captivate me by your resonated light now I'm bound by the life you left behind... Your face it haunts... My once pleasant dreams.. Your voice it takes away.. All the salinity in me.. (Maybe Duncan.. Courtney thought) these wounds won't seem to heal... This pain is just too real there's just too much that time can not erase... When you cried I'd wipe way all of your tears when you screamed I'd fight way all of your fears and I held your hand through all of these years and you still have..... All of me... (It can't be Duncan... Courtney thought) I try so hard to tell my self that your gone... But though your still with me I've been alone all along..... (Thunder roared and jo started to cry) WHEN YOU CRIED I WIPED WAY ALL OF YOUR TEARS... WHEN YOU SCREAMED I'D FIGHT AWAY ALL OF YOUR FEARS AND I HELD YOU.... HAND THROUGH ALL OF THESE YEARS BUT YOU STILL.... Have..... All of me......all of me...all of me....... All of me. (End of song)
I headed footsteps and saw Courtney behind me. I blushed cause she heard me singing. She helt out her hand. And I took it. She told me to tell her everything along the way. I nodded and agreed to tell her..... We walked back and the more I told her the more I cried. When I mentioned Duncan her eyes went wide and she wanted to here more. When we got back brick and Zoey where outside hugging and a sharp pain went in my chest...
"Wait here." Courtney said. She went up to Zoey and whispered something. Zoey nodded. "I have to... Do something.. Go talk with Jo until I come back." She said. He nodded. "Yes ma'am." He said. Another pain went in my chest but deeper this time. He only called me ma'am..... What if likes Zoey now... Or.........He didn't like me... At all... I looked down walked up there to him... And I...

Olo Kortaney here or author Chan!! I had to stop here cause I already typed 1000+ words already. Dang!! But I will tell you what she did... Later..
Jo: what are you gonna make me do. Sing again... Kiss Duncan again.
Me: maybe one of those..
I hope you enjoy.
duncneywonderland I_Love_Chris_Pratt-therealmvp