the lie

Jo's pov:
Last night was awesome but someone saw us... Which sucked.
It was challenge time. "Hey Tyler can you tell Duncan What we saw last night." Alejandro said. Me and brick looked at each Other. "Wait what happened last night?" Duncan said angrily. "Oh you know what Brick did to Jo." Alejandro said looking at us. Lightning glares at Brick and Courtney stared at me like she knew what happened and Tyler started to freak out cause I knew what he was gonna say. "We took good food and didn't share it!" I blurted out. "What!?!?" Everyone but Alejandro said. "Um yes... It was um. Pizza." Brick said. We laughed nervously. Everyone went away but me and Alejandro. He came towards me. "You should of let Tyler tell him Jo.. It would of helped you." I looked at him. "How?" I asked. "Cause I said what BRICK did to you so it wouldnt be your fault even though it was." He explained. "So brick would get out." I understood and he nodded. "Why are you trying to help me?" I asked. "Cause your eyes are like crystals and your soul is beautiful just as much as you are." He flirted. I made a black face. "Listen eye candy.. I'm not falling for any of your tricks." I said. "Playing hard to get huh?" He asked. I sticked my tougnge out at him and he smirked. "You remind me of Heather." He said. "How could you say that!" I yelled. "Oh I didn't mean it like that but your reaction towards me reminds me of her." He said. "Whatever.." I said walking away.

Sorry short chapter... But I hope you all liked it.

Tootles
-Kortaney❤