apology

Jo's pov:
I went up to brick and slapped him... In the face. He looked at my crying face and asked.. "Why.... Did you come back for me." He looked down. I slapped him again. He looked at me angrily. "Why are you hitting me Jo!" He yelled. His faced calmed as a gave him a hug. "Why...... Did you leave me behind." I sobbed. "Why do you make me feel worse when your with other girls!" Thunder roared and I clutched his shirt.

Bricks pov:
Jo was hugging me.... And crying. Some of my shirt is covered in her tears. I rapped my arm around her waist. I started to stroke her hair and smiled. "Lightning...." I said smirking. She looked up.. "Wha?" She asked still crying. "In all stars people shipped you with lightning, That's why I came back." I said still smiling. "You came back for lightning?" She asked looking hurt. "No." I pointed out. "I came back too see you." Her eyes widened. "But you left me behind." She said. "I know and that was dumb, I guess I am a jarhead after all." She giggled. "You never change do you brick?" She asked. I was surprised... She called me by my name... "Hey what happened to brick house?" I asked smirking while raising my unibrow (Idk if he really has one but meh). "I guess your like my nicknames soggy pants." She said smirking. Jo wasn't crying anymore but she let go off my shirt and put her hands on my shoulders. She leaned in. Blush rose on my cheeks. I stopped smiling . I look at her lips..... I wanted to kiss her but I know if I made a move on her she would slap me again.
"Jo... Your scaring me." I said... Worst idea ever. She leaned in even closer. "Good." She said <3 (sorry I just had to put that) then she did something that I never thought she would do... Its my first day back and she did something that I dreamt of....

Jo's pov:

I dont know what got into me but brick said I was scaring him and I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. Fireworks lit in me. I shut my eyes not wanting look at his face cause he would probably be mad.
But he wasn't. He pulled me in closer and pinned me against the wall. I ran my fingers in his hair. (His hair grew a little bit ). His hair was soft. This wasn't me.... Well Jo.. This was Josephine behavior.. I used to dream about having my first kiss and now its happening. ( this would be Jo's OFFICAL. First kiss cause Duncan forced it on her. ) I pulled him closer not wanting this to end But it did. We pulled back panting. I opened my eyes. His face was reddish and my face felt hot.

Bricks pov:
Tyler saw me and Jo but I don't care. She kissed me and it was awesome. I never knew I liked Jo so much. She was pretty and athletic, all I ever wanted in the girl. I don't like Jo.... I love Jo. I don't know if this meant anything to her but it meant everything to me. She was blushing a lot of pink but I didn't care. I moved hair out of her face. "Somebody saw us." I said. Her eyes widened. "Damn it..." She said looking away. I pulled into a hug. "I'm sorry I left you." I said. She was startled for a moment but then she hugged me back. " I... I forgive you brick house." She replied. It was dark so we went our separate way hoping we'll never speak of this again. I wonder what Tyler will do now?

Tyler's pov:
I can't believe I saw Jo and Brick kiss! I thought Jo was with Duncan. Oh no he's gonna be ticked off when be hears this. (But what Tyler didn't know is that Alejandro saw them as well)

That is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed I'm sorry it took this so long I'm going to give a couple shoutouts but I hope that you enjoy and that's pretty much all.
ThewalkingEddie JoxBrick ConfusedTrashCan GalaxyVioletVixen TotalDramaWriter Sammydababe
Tootles
-Kortaney❤