You Not Loyal!!

Just in case you're wondering:

Y/S/N means "your sister's name"

okokokokokokok ENJOYY.....or not

Y/N

I just got off from my late night shift.

It's like 11pm and I just pulled up at me & Chris' driveway.

Yayyy, he's home!!

I just want to put on my pj's and cuddle.

It's pitch black outside, so I can't see the key hole on the door knob.

I'm just wiggling it until I finally got it open.

The swung the door open....until I see Chris humping someone on the couch, making that "someone" moan.

"CHRISS!!! GO FASTER!!" That voice, sounded familiar.

TF!?!?

I guess he didn't notice me coming in from the door cause he just kept humping this familiar "someone".

I slammed the door, making his unfaithful ass jump.

"TF IS THIS, CHRIS!!" I yelled at him.

I walked over to the couch and slapped the shit out of him.

HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?!?!

8 YEARS!! WE'VE BEEN IN LOVE EVER SINCE HIGH SCHOOL.......WASTE OF TIME!!!

"Baby please! Let me explain!"

This niqqa really think he can make everything better by explaining??

BYE FELICIA!!!

"Explain??? You've done enou-" I was cut off by this random bitch tryna escape this madness.

"Bitch where the hell you think you goin'?!?!"

She tried to walk faster, but she FAILED!!

I grabbed her arm and slung her on the wall with all my might.

I looked at her with anger, until I realized who it was and I was heated.

"Y/S/N!!!!!!!!!!! TF!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!! TF YOU MESSING AROUND WITH MY FIANCE!!! TF YOU DO THIS TO ME!!"

She was about to say something but I interrupted her by Sharkeisha kicking her in the face over and over again.

I already had blood all over my shoes and Chris pulled me away from her.

"Don't touch me!!! You know what, don't call, text, anything!! You crossed the line!! AND YO ASS SINGING ABOUT HOES NOT BEING LOYAL WHEN YOU NOT BEING LOYAL YOURSELF!!!!!! FUCK BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!"

I stormed out that shit.