@myajah

Myajah P.O.V

"I'm not ready for-"

"Don't worry, I got you, Myajah. I love you." Chris said while he kissed me.

"I love you too."

He knows I'm a virgin, and he wanted to make this night extra special!! I hope his big ass dick won't hurt me.

Chris was hovering over me, sucking my cum off his fingers from fingering me. Then he gripped his hands on my waist and was in position in between my legs.

"You ready, bae?"

"Y-Y-Yea." I stuttered.

After he put the condom on, I felt him thrust into me, hard. The pain went throughout my body, making me groan in pain.

"Ahhhhh this hurts!!" I groaned.

"I'm sorry."

I've never felt this kind of pain before, but that's what I get for being a virgin. He tried to kiss me, but I dodged it.

"Bae, look at me." He said.

I didn't want him to look at me, so I kept my head to the side. Then he smacked my left thigh.

"Look at me!!" Chris yelled.

When I started to get used to it, I looked at him and make sexy love faces to let him know he's doing good. Pain turned into pleasure and it felt so damn good!!

"Mmmm, go faster!!" I begged.

Chris went faster and deeper, making me claw and scratch his back.

"Damn." He mumbled.

Rolling his hips made my climax come closer and closer, and his large dick was already in my stomach.

"Bae, I'm 'bout to....to...."

"Let it out!!"

My nail dug hard in his back and we finally cummed together. We started making out, until I heard a crack sound.

"What was that?" He asked.

The crack sound got louder, then the bed broke down. We broke the bed!!

"You paying for my new bed Chris!!" I said giggling.

***********

Omfgggggg!!! Lls I haven't updated in so long so I decided to update today!!

I hope you enjoyed it @myajah!!!!

Comment and vote!!