Chapter 6

"Right now it's our free period!" Gabbie said excitedly while looking at David and Liza.
"What about gym?" Liza asked Gabbie.
"We don't have it, thank the lord holy Jesus mother fu**ing, Christ, because it takes forever to straighten this baby." Gabbie says as she dramatically flips her hair.
"Then why does it always look like a squirrel's nest?" David said laughing.
"Ha Ha Ha, you're so funny David." Gabbie said while Liza laughed.
"Well... I gotta go. Bye!" Gabbie said as she winked at David. But Liza thankfully didn't notice. David smiled to himself and looked up at Gabbie.
"Going to make out with Zane are we?" Liza said smirking and making kissy faces.
"Shut up Liza... Maybe I will though..." Gabbie says blushing and smirking as she runs out of the empty library.
"I SHIP IT!" Liza screams to Gabbie as she left her and David in the empty library.
"You don't know much about me, do you. I'm Liza Shaila Koshy, I just moved her from Houston, Texas. Beyoncé's capital baby!" Liza says as she flips her mimicking Beyoncé.
David laughed and smiled at Liza.
"You're very interesting. I like talking about you." David said smiling until he instantly face palmed himself. You like talking about her? What is wrong with you!
Liza just blushed and smiled.
"I'm sorry if I seem to come off as talking too much. I just really want to be your friend and stuff." Liza said looking down and smiling.
David smiled and blushed. Liza KOSHY wants to be my friend... which means she likes talking to me...
"Earth to David!" Liza said sitting right in front of David's face bringing him back into reality.
"W-what?" David said blushing as Liza laughed.
"I guess I just have that affect on people," Liza said smirking as she got up to look around.
No. You have that affect on me. David thought as he got up and followed her around.
She seemed unamused by all the books but interested by all the history of the library. It was old and vintage and looked nothing like a school library. No one even knew it existed, so it was constantly empty. She climbed on the ladders to get to the tallest of shelves because she wasn't tall enough to reach them normally, and rode them across the sections of books. David laughed at Liza as she rode across the lines of books and followed close behind her. To be fair, she seemed really clumsy.
"You know everything about me and I know nothing about you!" Liza said swinging the ladder down the line of shelves.
"I only know your first and last name." David laughs looking up at her.
"But fine... My name is David Dobrik. I really like YouTube... I love hanging out with my friends... I'm really good at tennis? I have 3 younger siblings... and I'm overly cocky because look at me." David said smiling as he walked over to Liza.
Liza hopped off of the ladder into David's arms.
"What can I say, you're so easy to fall for," Liza said laughing as she hopped out of his arms. David just sat there and blushed like an idiot while Liza kept walking.
"You sound like a really interesting person. I like interesting people!" Liza said smiling as she sat down against the wall.
"What are your siblings' names?" Liza asked pulling David down next to her.
"Toby, Ester, and Sarah. They're annoying." David mumbled while rolling his eyes.
"I've never had any siblings. But I wish I did. I'm sure they're not that bad." Liza said nudging David and laughing.
"They're evil!" David said laughing and rolling his eyes.
"Okay. After school, I'm coming to your house. I can meet your siblings and you can prove to me they're annoying." Liza said smiling.
"Deal. But they've hated every person I've ever brought home. So watch out." David said rolling his eyes.
"Every girl?" Liza asks intrigued.
"Most girls I bring home are only to have sex with. So hopefully they don't see or hear that." David said laughing and Liza's expression instantly went from happy to disgusted and sad.
David instantly noticed it and before he had time to say anything Liza perked up.
"Wow... Look at the time. It's time for advisory... Better go find Gabbie... Bye.." Liza said as she ran out of the room before she showed any type of disappointment. Now Liza wasn't the type to cry. Before Liza's dad "died " he told her to save her tears for things that mattered, or that were worth crying for. An adorable f**kboy she just met on her first day was not a thing she was going to waste her tears on. Besides, she didn't feel that upset. It was kind of disgusting that he slept with so many girls, and kind of disappointing because he was really cute, but definitely not something she was going to go cry about in a diary. Liza started smiling as she grabbed her backpack and walked up to Gabbie. I can't wait to see David's family tonight. She thought to herself when she walked up to Gabbie.