Chapter 13

Liza didn't slowly get out of bed or wait until her alarm went off 5 times before getting out of bed. Today she just got up and smiled. She wasn't nervous about school, she was excited about California, and even more excited for more David. Now don't get me wrong, Gabbie, Dan, and her other friends were so important to her, but something about David was different. She smiled just at the thought of David's cute adorable smile and the way he laughed. It played in her head constantly, like a catchy song. (despacito babababababababa poor burrito babababababba young dorito) She laughed as she smiled and actually fell out of bed.
Well. You could say I'm actually FALLING for him. AHAHAHA! Liza thought to herself as she slapped her knee and laughed.
Yeah okay... Liza said as she sat up and walked to her closet and picked out an outfit. She pulled out a blue skirt and a white crop top and ran to the bathroom and put it on. I mean let's face it. It was going to be a good freaking day. Liza put her hair in an up and down ponytail and painted on her face.
"Eh." Liza said looking in the mirror as she rolled her eyes. She felt like she just couldn't look pretty, but little did she know, she looked absolutely stunning,
Liza grabbed her backpack and phone off of her bed and slid down her staircase railing and into her kitchen. But her smile quickly faded when she spotted her mom drunk on her couch.
"Mom... what the hel-" Liza started to say.
"Leave me alone." Liza's mom mumbled trying to scratch the light.
"This hasn't happened since dad -" Liza whispered to her mom but she started hissing.
"Don't mention it!" Liza's mom said screaming.
"I'm not doing this." Liza said yelling as she grabbed her stuff and ran out of the house. She climbed in the car and drove to a park. She had 30 min before she had to be at school so she parked her car on the street before walking over to a bench swing looking over a small pond. She pulled out her notebook and started to write about David. She didn't even know why. She was shocked to see David appear next to her when she looked up.
"AH!" Liza screamed jumping.
"That's hilarious!" David said hysterically laughing.
"I think you're going to be one of those people who tortures your friends for entertainment." Liza said regathering herself and rolling her eyes while smiling.
"That would be quality entertainment." David said smirking while winking at her.
"Aren't you horrifying." Liza said laughing as she closed the book.
"What's that?" David asked pointing to the book.
"Nothing... " Liza said awkwardly before stuffing it back into the bag.
"What is it... is it about me?" David said smirking as he reached for the backpack.
"Nope nope NOPE." Liza said laughing as she grabbed the bag.
"Fine. I'll find out." David said smiling as he stared at Liza . He forgot he was doing it again. She was just so beautiful to him. Like a painting that you just can't look away from. She was artwork.
"What are you looking at!" Liza said covering up her face to hide the blushing while laughing.
"You're really pretty..." David said removing her hands from her face and looking at her.
"W-what?" Liza said blushing as she stared at David and smiled.
Finally he's grown some balls! Maybe he does like me! Liza thought to herself smiling.
"You're - I - Nice weather..." David said tensing up and blushing and awkwardly smiles.
Stupid idiot. He thought as he mentally facepalmed himself.
"Oh okay..." Liza said backing up.
Yeah okay he doesn't like me. Liza thought laughing to herself as she looked at the pond.
David wanted to tell Liza how he felt , but it's only been a couple of days. It wasn't him. None of this was him. Staring at a girl in a swing wasn't him. But for some reason, thinking of all the sex and make out sessions with random girls, and irrelevant girls like Melanie, made him cringe. He only thought of Liza now. It was a new sort of craving. He craved Liza Koshy. Not just her body though. He craved her voice, her hugs, her lips, her clothes, her smile.
"David!" Liza said loudly while laughing.
"W-What?" David said stuttering as he came back to reality.
"I've been talking to you for like two minutes now..." Liza said laughing as she pushed a piece of her out of her face.
"Oh I'm sorry.. what were you saying?" David asked blushing as he ran his hands through his hair.
"I can drive you to school everyday! It would be fun. Even more time together." Liza said smiling.
"That would be amazing!" David said excited.
"Someone's a little happy there." Liza said laughing as she stood up.
"What ... No." David said blushing as he smiled.
"Don't worry. Happiness is adorable on you." Liza said smirking at him and turning around.
God she's really pretty. David thought as he smiled.
Liza hopped in the car and turned on the radio.
"How's your siblings?" Liza said smiling as she started driving.
"Annoying." David said rolling his eyes.
"Shut up." Liza said rolling her eyes while smiling,
"So are you ready for the U.S History Quiz?" Liza asked driving.
"Actually yes. Thanks a lot for that... I really appreciate it." David said smiling while staring at Liza.
"Of course Pookie." Liza said smiling as she kept her eyes on the road.
Right at that moment they pulled up in the school and David was still staring. As soon as Liza drove up and parked Gabbie ran up to her.
"Liza! David?" Gabbie said smirking as she looked at Liza.
"I took him to school." Liza said staring Gabbie down while faking a smile at David.
"Yeah because you're in love with h-" Gabbie started smirking.
"OKAY!" Liza said loudly while clapping her hands awkwardly and blushing. Gabbie started laughing and David was smiling like a five year old that just got a lollipop. Liza grabbed her backpack and awkwardly got out of the car and looked around. She still wasn't used to it. This was nothing like Texas, but in a way it was better. Gabbie stood by Liza giggling as Liza rolled her eyes.
"If you weren't so adorable I would kill you." Liza whispered smiling.
"Aww I love you to best friend!" Gabbie said innocently smiling back.
But as soon as David came out of the car he was greeted by Zane, Todd, and Scotty.
"I'm just going to find Kristen." Scotty said smiling as he walked away.
"Aww!" Liza said smiling as she looked at Gabbie.
"They're inseparable." Gabbie said smiling at Liza.
"Come on you have to see this." Zane said smirking as he grabbed David's hand.
"Don't touch me." He said rolling his eyes but he found himself walking next to him.
"Come on." Liza said pointing to David.
"I don't think it's a good idea..." Gabbie said frowning but Liza and her positive attitude dragged Gabbie inside. There inside David, Melanie , and Zane were all talking.
"Told you." Gabbie said looking at Liza.
"Look ... it's Dan!" Liza said trying to change the sound of her voice so it was happier. She ran up to Dan and hopped on his back without him knowing.
"What the h*ll." Dan said laughing as he held Liza up.
"Hi Gabbie." Daniel said holding Liza.
"Hi Daniel!" Gabbie said smiling as she looked at Liza. She was about to say something else but was interrupted by the bell.
"Race you." Liza said on Dan's back as he laughed.
"You're so on." Gabbie said laughing.
Dan, Gabbie, and Liza were racing down the hallways and laughing like maniacs. It was great.
"Class take a sea-" The math teacher started , but then awkwardly stared at Liza on Dan's back and Gabbie panting.
"Hello. That's a nice sweater. I particularly love cats! I used to have one named biscuit!" Liza exclaimed as she hopped down from Dan's back and sat down in an empty seat by the end of class.
"Oh.. well thank you!" The teacher said smiling as she turned back around.
"How the f*ck." Gabbie and Dan said staring at each other as they sat down next to Liza.
David walked in five minutes later with his hair all messed up.
"Gross David." Gabbie mouths rolling her eyes.
"Sorry! " David mouthed back trying to fix his hair.
At that time Melanie was just tempting. He used every feeling in his body that he felt for Liza and pushed it away with Melanie. He didn't even know why. He wanted to stop but he knew sometimes the urge was too strong.
Gabbie quickly pulled out her phone and texted David.
Once a f*ckboy always a f*ckboy. She sent rolling her eyes putting her phone away. Liza looked up and immediately looked back down. She didn't want to see it . Every single time she thought he liked her he did stuff like this. I mean the thought of someone else kissing him was like salt the wound for Liza. She knew that she couldn't get involved but dang was he hot. 
Math class flew by and Dan, Gabbie, and Liza were becoming great friends. David however was becoming very jealous. He loved talking to Liza and Liza wasn't talking to him as much this morning. She made him feel genuinely happy and like the world was all bright. He was dark and she was light. She made him see colors.
They went to second period and took their tests. Liza finished early and started drawing hearts all over her paper. While David was taking the test for the first time he felt confident in what he was doing. He turned in his test and decided to take a quick glance at Liza, which to his surprise was already looking at him. She smiled and looked back down but David kept staring.
In a matter of days, I think im falling in love with you. David thought as he smiled to himself.
___________________________________
A/N: Hello People! It's been forever! But I'm going back to my normal updating schedule which is every 1-4 days! If it's day five and you want an update , feel free to roast me in the comments and make me write more because I'm a lazy mother EFFER. I'm still struggling but I have dodie's new ALBULM to help me. Anyways I hope you all have an amazing night and vote and comment and I'm sorry for the crappy chapter!
Byeeeee